Buckeye TRIUMPHS Website

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buckeye TRIUMPHS Website
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:14:25 -0400
To 6Pack List:

Dave Friedlander pointed out a problem with the internal links across the
bottom of the Buckeye TRIUMPHS home page this evening.

I updated the site this morning with information about the 2002 6Pack TRials
that Buckeye TRIUMPHS will be hosting.   Unfortunately, I screwed up those
links in the process (second time I did that in the last 6 months).   After
the last screwup I laid out a test process to check everything out after each
update.  Forgot to do the test this morning.   It's fixed till I screw up the
next time.   Based on this performance, bet I don't get a pay raise this
year.

Nelson