Re: Heritage Trim Carpet

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heritage Trim Carpet
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:06:58 -0000
Todd,

I purchased a wool carpet set from TRF a few years ago before they began
getting their stuff from The Magic Carpet Company.  It has been a huge
disappointment.  As I now know, wool has a tendency to shrink quite
dramatically.  If you go this route, make sure you get some sort of
warranty.

I spoke with Diane at The Magic Carpet Company last summer at the TRF
Summer Party and she said her wool carpets will not shrink.  Even if you
don't get them from her, she is a good resource for information.

Regards,
Peter Macholdt
'68 TR250

>Has anyone purchased a heritage trim carpet kit?  Were you satisfied?
>I found them on the web www.heritagetrim.com.  They advertise wool carpet
>sets at a reasonable prices.

Peter Macholdt
(609) 466-6458