Re: 74 tr6 problems

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Subject: Re: 74 tr6 problems
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@covad.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:51:56 -0400
Jeff;

Sounds like you have done a good job of covering alot of suspected place's
but one thing that comes to my mind that got me once,was I had painted my
spitfire and a piece of masking tape snuck into the tank and kept covering
the stand pipe intermittantly which got to be aggravating. I am not saying
you've got a piece of tape in there but perhaps something similar. Don't
give up I am sure the fellow listers here have some more ideas as well.Hang
in there.

Brooks
Atlanta Ga
74 & 76 TR6