Re: My little enthusiast

To: "Chuck Lane" <chuck.lane@verizon.com>
Subject: Re: My little enthusiast
From: rcotting@mgnet.ca
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:18:31 -0300
Get 'em while their young, Chuck.  My daughters were in their mid-teens
before they were exposed to "Cardboard Tunnel Syndrome" which is rampant
among TR6 owners but is not necessarily contagious in the general (sane)
population or passed on genetically .  I must say, it's the first time as a
father that I have worried about my children NOT having a sickness.  They
do, however, exhibit symptoms of  a different, (yet equally disturbing)
disorder whereby they salivate at the sight of - dare I say this? - Miatas.
Their symptoms also include spells of delirium during which their eyes
glaze over and they rant uncontrollably about noisy, smelly, hard-riding
Triumphs that inhibit their ability to go to college.

If only I had been able to plunk them in a car seat in a TR6 when they were
younger - before they developed an immunity.

Rich C.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Just back after three weeks of glorious daily touring in my disease-causing
'74 during one of the warmest, sunniest summers on record here.