Master Cylinder problem?

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Master Cylinder problem?
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dcooper@paciolan.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:47:03 -0700
I finally put the front calipers, rebuilt by the dpo, on my '73 over the
weekend.  I didn't have a problem bleeding the back brakes, but can't
seem to get the air out of the front brakes.  No matter how much I pump,
I still get air.  After wearing out my wife and son, I went to the local
auto parts store and bought a vacuum bleeding gizmo, but still no joy.

Does this mean my Master Cylinder needs rebuilding?  What I find most
puzzling is trying to figure out where the air could be coming from...
It appears to be a closed system, if the Master Cylinder weren't
working, I'd expect no fluid or bubbles to come through the system.
What I'm getting is some fluid and a steady stream of bubbles.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Dwayne Cooper
Product Manager
Paciolan