Re: Front Suspension

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Suspension
From: "David Mahlmeister" <dmahlmeister@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:31:29 -0500
Tim,
I just bolted down my upper fulcrum yesterday.  When I removed it a few weeks
ago I had a tough time finding
the best tool to get into such a tight area.  I tried sockets but I just
couldn't get a good grip or get the ratchet to connect.  I also tried some
open end wrenches from inside the engine compartment, but this didn't do it
either.  After digging through the tool box I discovered "THE TOOL".  It's a
short, 9/16 socket with an integrated universal joint that fits my 3/8th
ratchet.  It's made by Husky but I know I've seen some Craftsman that appear
to be the same.  The total length is about 1.5 inches with the joint midway.
It did the trick for me.

Good luck,
Dave Mahlmeister
72 Tr6