Re: TR6 Badge location

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Badge location
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:34:24
Dick:

Thanks for your reply.  This is what I learned from Mark Pelham/VTR TR6
consultant:  The "T" (in TR6) is 6 1/2" from the edge of the tailight
chrome.  The top of the badge is 1 1/4" from the top of the tailight chrome.
  With the badge being on the same plane as the tailight.  He took
measurements from his car. (original placement)  This pretty much coincides
with what you indicate.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle