J Type Overdrive Thanks

To: 6 Pack Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: J Type Overdrive Thanks
From: jdhenn <jdhenn@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 20:43:36 -0500
Thanks to everyone for their two cents and more regarding my question on
the J type overdrive kit for sale on ebay. I have contacted the owner
John Esposito and am very plesed with his response and warranty as I am
pleased with all the praise the list has given him.  I still haven't
decided on the Toyota 5 speed conversion or an original overdrive. By
the way I am selling my 74 TR6 on ebay right now if you know anyone
interested. Still planning on keeping my 75.

Thanks
Jim Henningsen
75 TR6
Kissimmee, FL