Re: Distributor Points Replacement Help Needed

To: jdhenn@prodigy.net (jdhenn)
Subject: Re: Distributor Points Replacement Help Needed
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:54:03 -0800 (PST)
Jim---Glad to hear the club picked up a new member. Ask for a second
6PACK sticker for your other TR.

I don't think I can put into words (gasp!) here on how to replace
distributor points. It's not a particularly difficult exchange, but best
to SEE it done and explained. At least the first time. There is a
sequence on how current is passed on from part to part. I'd be surprised
if you can't find it in Dan Masters book.  If there is any one part that
has you stumped, write back. Maybe it can be answered by text.

Dick T.
'73