RE: A cold day for sixing

To: "6 Pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A cold day for sixing
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:19:18 -0700

< and later >

> ...I'm fairly certain my radio installation also isn't correct,
> but it's curious that the fan problem popped up at the same
> time.

Not that I have ever done this myself but...

Check that when you re-installed the fan switch, you did not bend the lowest
tab on the back of it down so that it contacts the dash support. If so, that
will short the switch every time it's turned on producing the annoying
behavior you describe. If this is your problem, simply bend the tab back
into a straight position -- I don't think that tab is used for anything on
the TR6.

HTH

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO