Re: Radiator Shroud & Intake

To: thebrinkers@home.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator Shroud & Intake
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:57:00 EST
Mike...Goodparts does offer shrouds in aluminum and stainless steel. I am not
sure if it has a provision to run a hose back to the air cleaner intake.
(Their little catalog says "available with a notch in the left side panel for
oil cooler hose" but nothing about anything else) I cannot imagine it would
be much of a problem fabricating something. GoodParts shroud is 3 pieces.
 <A HREF="http://www.goodparts.com/";>GOODPARTS-TR6 Performance Engineering</A>

A list contributor, Bud Rolofson has such a hose fabricated on his shroud on
his LUCIOUS RED TR6...Bud...are you there?
Larry