Re: DIN radio installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DIN radio installation
From: edwin.mcguirk@db.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:17:08 -0500

I used a common sabre saw/reciprocating saw. The blade was similar to a hacksaw
type blade. I enlarged the hole slightly to fit a different shaft style radio.
I don't know offhand how I would attach a DIN style radio. I think that DIN
radios expect some kind of support bracket?

Ed McGuirk
76 TR6
86 Rx7
88 MR2 Supercharged