Re: TR6 ZS to PI Conversion complete and running ...

To: "Tony Gordon" <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 ZS to PI Conversion complete and running ...
From: "The Brinkers" <thebrinkers@home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:52:24 -0400
Tony,
Congrats......  I received my August copy of Practical Classics (my favorite
British car magazine) last week.    On page 140 - 143, there is a very good
article entitled "Beginner's Guide To Fuel Injection".  It seems to be very
informative and may also be a help to those who either have an injection
system but have been affraid to tackle it, or those who are contemplating
installing one.
The article references a Lucas Petrol injection manual for the TR6.  What
reference guide did you use to help you through your project other than the
lists?

Mike Brinker