Re: Master brake cylinder re sleeving

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master brake cylinder re sleeving
From: Kendall Larsen <kjlarsen@puc.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:41:18 -0700
Mark,
 These are the only two internet sites that I know of, I checked them both
out, whitepost while they may do good work (i have no idea), wanted an
outrageous sum for the resleeve/ rebuild. In the $230 neighborhood.
    Apple hydraulics (with out actually look it up) Charges
$60 for the resleeve.
$95 For resleeve and rebuild +$30 core ( I believe)
 you can buy out right, exchange, or have your own unit rebuilt.

I haven't gotten mine back yet (I had my own rebuilt) so I can't tell you
anything about workmanship or any of that.

http://applehydraulics.com/

http://www.whitepost.com/

Happy shopping.

Kendall Larsen