Jacking

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Jacking
From: "Rick Patton" <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:35:24 -0400
I'm about to replace the floors in my 75 and just wondered about the rubber
plugs. They're sometimes called jacking plugs. Do they have any use or are
they used during production?

Also what is the best way to jack a TR6? What's the best method for the
supplied jack and for using a floor jack? Are there concerns when using a
lift? Once the floors are replaced, the trailing arm frame sections will
also be replaced. I want to be sure that once the project is done and the
alignment set that I don't disturb things.

Thanks

Rick Patton
75 Delft