TR6 BIG AND TALL DEPT.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 BIG AND TALL DEPT.
From: RETWIZBANG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:53:08 EDT
I'm 6' 3", and I drove my TR with my right knee jammed into the radio support
for a year before I realized that the throttle shaft had adjustment as far as
pedal height was concerned.  Under the bonnet on the passenger side of the
firewall the throttle linkage attaches to the shaft.  The shaft can be
rotated so the pedal is closer to the floor, yielding less bend at the knee.
It was either this or cruise control.

Rich Townsend
75 Pimento
Manassas, VA

PS:  Britain on the Green (BOG) - Sunday, April 30, 2000.
    See:   www.geocities.com/~cap-triumph/