Re; brake job

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re; brake job
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:53:27 -0800 (PST)
  Mike, Dick, and all the others

  Thank you for all the great information on DOT 3 & 4
vs 5.  I now have a better understanding on why there
seems to be a spongy feel on some cars that have
change over.

  I do have a question that came to mind while reading
about silicone and air bubbles.  Even in a closed
system, also a shaken bottle on the shelve, if a car
encounters a rough road the fluid in the master
cylinder could produce air bubbles.  If these get in
the lines won't these cause a continued problem of
trying to get them out?
Do You Yahoo!?