Coming to Cincinnati

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coming to Cincinnati
From: "Jester, Chad (GEAE)" <chad.jester@ae.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:48:33 -0500
List,

I'm coming to visit Cincinnati the weeks of Feb 21, Mar 27, and May 1.  I would
like to hook up with some fellow TR6 owners / enthusiasts while I'm in town.  I
have a '74 TR6 recovering from a frame-off restoration, a '72 nice untouched
rust-free original car, and I maintain my Dad's '76 that I restored for him a
few years ago.  If any of you would like to talk TR's for a bit, let me know!

I am looking for right front bumper mount brackets for my '74 CF15486UO.  If you
have these, please let me know.  The *&$^^ body shop lost them....and my NOS
tail light housings.

Regards,

Chad Jester
Winfield, KS