Re: Manufacturing Parts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Manufacturing Parts
From: Btp44@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:37:35 EST
Robert:  Maybe I have been reading too much Moss propaganda, but I believe
they are a manufactuer under license from BL  Heritage.  They have a product
development dept. that researches the specs. for parts that are no longer
available because the original manufactuer is out of business or not
interested in producing the part  The actual production of the part maybe
take place in any part of the world, but Moss is responsible for the quality
of the part.  I would be curious to know what caliper parts you received that
were unsatisfactory, as the caliper kits I received from Moss were made by
Lucas.  Berry