Subject: [WPTA] FOR SALE - 1972 Triumph TR-6

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2026 16:32:24 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0407438577928278590==
 boundary="------------iB0BGgkGon6o6IoAh8ZeZv2P"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------iB0BGgkGon6o6IoAh8ZeZv2P
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

FOR SALE
1972 Triumph TR-6

  * A fun “driver” that shows wear.  Starts, stops, shifts, and runs well.
  * $6,500 cash sale.  Sold “AS IS.”  May consider trade (TR-6 plus
    cash) for a 1965-1970 Cadillac or similar luxury car.
  *
    Contact Keith at (412) 719-4046 or [email-masked]
  *
    Greensburg, PA
  * Good frame and body – little rust, small dents, older gold repaint
    with many scratches.  Four-Speed/no overdrive.  VTO “Classic 8”
    15-inch wheels.  Relocated spin-on oil adapter.  Secondary hood
    release.  Complete “Repair Operation (shop) Manual, Haynes Owners
    Workshop Manual, and Triumph Owners Manual.
  * Fuel guage, tach, odometer, and radio need repaired.  Actual mileage
    unknown.

--------------iB0BGgkGon6o6IoAh8ZeZv2P
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div
style="line-height:1.38;margin:0in;font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">FOR
      SALE</div>
    <div
style="line-height:1.38;margin:0in 0in 8pt;font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">1972
      Triumph TR-6</div>
    <ul style="margin-top:1em">
      <li
style="margin-left:15px;font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0);line-height:18.4px">A
        fun “driver” that shows wear.  Starts, stops, shifts, and runs
        well.</li>
      <li
style="margin-left:15px;font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0);line-height:18.4px">$6,500
        cash sale.  Sold “AS IS.”  May consider trade (TR-6 plus cash)
        for a 1965-1970 Cadillac or similar luxury car. </li>
      <li
style="margin-left:15px;font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0);line-height:18.4px">
        <div role="presentation">Contact Keith at (412) 719-4046 or <a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>  </div>
      </li>
      <li
style="margin-left:15px;font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
        <div role="presentation">Greensburg, PA</div>
      </li>
      <li
style="margin-left:15px;font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0);line-height:18.4px">Good
        frame and body – little rust, small dents, older gold repaint
        with many scratches.  Four-Speed/no overdrive.  VTO “Classic 8”
        15-inch wheels.  Relocated spin-on oil adapter.  Secondary hood
        release.  Complete “Repair Operation (shop) Manual, Haynes
        Owners Workshop Manual, and Triumph Owners Manual.</li>
      <li
style="margin-left:15px;font-family:Aptos,Aptos_EmbeddedFont,Aptos_MSFontService,Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0,0,0);line-height:18.4px">Fuel
        guage, tach, odometer, and radio need repaired.  Actual mileage
        unknown.</li>
    </ul>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">
</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------iB0BGgkGon6o6IoAh8ZeZv2P--

--===============0407438577928278590==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0407438577928278590==--