Subject: [WPTA] August Dzus Dnuz SNAFU

From: Bruce Stutzman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2026 13:43:05 -0400

--===============8690286154638725417==

--000000000000c2d09f06583c30aa

The August Dnuz went out Monday.
Actually though only half of it went out.
The traditional 4 page BCD insert was not
included by the printer.
We will include it in the Sept. issue.
You can find the complete 8 page August issue on line on our web site.

Bruce

--000000000000c2d09f06583c30aa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The August Dnuz went out Monday.<div>Actually though only =
half of it went out.</div><div>The traditional 4 page BCD insert was not=C2=
=A0</div><div>included=C2=A0<span style=3D"background-color:transparent">by=
 the printer.</span></div><div><span style=3D"background-color:transparent"=
>We will include it in the Sept. issue.</span></div><div><span style=3D"bac=
kground-color:transparent">You can find the complete 8 page August issue on=
 line on our web site.</span></div><div><span style=3D"background-color:tra=
nsparent"><br></span></div><div><span style=3D"background-color:transparent=
">Bruce</span></div></div>

--000000000000c2d09f06583c30aa--

--===============8690286154638725417==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8690286154638725417==--