Subject: [WPTA] LHBCC Revved Up Rally

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2026 12:01:44 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1040708987076222964==
 boundary="------------NENTxLHnSHdC0xnNO4cYdUc5"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------NENTxLHnSHdC0xnNO4cYdUc5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Big event is coming up soon on Sat August 15th.  Car cruise, live music, 
food, beer tent, and more. Planning on having British cars in the first 
row or two - the shaded ones (depending on the time of day). Then the 
usual classics and antiques in the next few rows, and finally anything 
newer closer to the bottom of the lot. Basically preferred parking to 
our british vehicles and the older cars. Let's get a good turn out!

https://lhbritishcarclub.org/revrally2026 
<https://lhbritishcarclub.org/revrally2026>

Thanks,

Ken Patterson

--------------NENTxLHnSHdC0xnNO4cYdUc5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div
      event is coming up soon on Sat August 15th.  Car cruise, live
      music, food, beer tent, and more. Planning on having British cars
      in the first row or two - the shaded ones (depending on the time
      of day). Then the usual classics and antiques in the next few
      rows, and finally anything newer closer to the bottom of the lot.
      Basically preferred parking to our british vehicles and the older
      cars. Let's get a good turn out!</div>
    <div
    </div>
    <div
        style="background-color: transparent;"><a
          href="https://lhbritishcarclub.org/revrally2026"
          target="_blank"
data-saferedirecturl="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://lhbritishcarclub.org/revrally2026&amp;source=gmail&amp;ust=1784995345297000&amp;usg=AOvVaw1bApqqlmRQFg-bAHMefXUD"
          style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);">https://lhbritishcarclub.org/<wbr>revrally2026</a></span></div>
    <div
    </div>
    <div
    <div
    </div>
    <div
      Patterson</div>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------NENTxLHnSHdC0xnNO4cYdUc5--

--===============1040708987076222964==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1040708987076222964==--