Subject: [WPTA] Cars and Coffee North

From: Pat Ledford <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2026 17:38:00 -0400

--===============8656419900239698313==

--00000000000065b094065670ca77

A friendly reminder CCN Wednesday 7/15 Ryders Restaurant 8:20am.

D. Patrick Ledford

--00000000000065b094065670ca77
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">A friendly=C2=A0reminder CCN Wednesday 7/15 Ryders Restau=
rant 8:20am.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br clear=3D"all"><div dir=3D"aut=
o"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signa=
ture">D. Patrick Ledford</div></div></div>

--00000000000065b094065670ca77--

--===============8656419900239698313==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8656419900239698313==--