Subject: [WPTA] New Beer & Bull (South) venue!

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2026 11:06:33 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5860464716066326451==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCD7C8.3D74FB60"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCD7C8.3D74FB60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

After much disappointment in Bubba's and Primanti's and much driving around
& searching for other possibilities, we've discovered Harrington's Bar &
Restaurant, just a mile off of I-576, near McDonald (717 Robinson Highway,
McDonald, PA. 15057)  Parking is very adequate, bar food is very good &
reasonably priced and service is excellent.

So, we'll hold our May Beer & Bull meeting there on TUESDAY, May 19th.  Plan
on arriving between 5:30 and 6:00!

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCD7C8.3D74FB60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>After much =
disappointment in Bubba&#8217;s and Primanti&#8217;s and much driving =
around &amp; searching for other possibilities, we&#8217;ve discovered =
Harrington&#8217;s Bar &amp; Restaurant, just a mile off of I-576, near =
McDonald (717 Robinson Highway, McDonald, PA. 15057)&nbsp; Parking is =
very adequate, bar food is very good &amp; reasonably priced and service =
is excellent.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>So, we&#8217;ll hold =
our May Beer &amp; Bull meeting there on TUESDAY, May =
19<sup>th</sup>.&nbsp; Plan on arriving between 5:30 and =
6:00!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Bud<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCD7C8.3D74FB60--

--===============5860464716066326451==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5860464716066326451==--