Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull emergency venue change!

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2026 21:19:10 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6412259492446763352==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCCC54.57007840"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCCC54.57007840
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Several minutes ago, I was informed that Bubba's will be closed tomorrow
evening, for a private event.  So, after a few frantic phone calls, I was
able to arrange to move the meeting to Primanti's, off of route 50, in
Bridgeville.  The address is shown as 195 Millers Run Road, which is
actually very close to the Children's Hospital unit, which is easily seen
from Miller's Run Road (route 50).

Sorry for the late notice, but Bubba's really blind-sided me, on this one.
The plan is to not return to Bubba's, again, next month.

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCCC54.57007840
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Several minutes ago, =
I was informed that Bubba&#8217;s will be closed tomorrow evening, for a =
private event.&nbsp; So, after a few frantic phone calls, I was able to =
arrange to move the meeting to Primanti&#8217;s, off of route 50, in =
Bridgeville.&nbsp; The address is shown as 195 Millers Run Road, which =
is actually very close to the Children&#8217;s Hospital unit, which is =
easily seen from Miller&#8217;s Run Road (route =
50).<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Sorry for the late =
notice, but Bubba&#8217;s really blind-sided me, on this one.&nbsp; The =
plan is to not return to Bubba&#8217;s, again, next =
month.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Bud<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DCCC54.57007840--

--===============6412259492446763352==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6412259492446763352==--