Subject: [WPTA] 1952 MG TD for sale

From: Viktor Götz via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2025 12:01:40 -0400

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86

--000000000000b3d43106428a9a84

Hello Everyone,

A good friend of mine is selling his 1952 MG TD. Here's his write-up below,
and some pictures attached, there are more photos available. If anyone is
interested, let me know and I can put you in contact with him.

Thanks!

Viktor

*For Sale is a well-restored 1952 MG TD that has been in my family for many
years. Invested $7k over the last year in expert service, new brakes,
tires, battery, fuel line, plugs, wires, and more. Drives and runs great,
turns heads everywhere! Has been in a few recent car shows, including the
2025 PVGP. Don't have the time or interest in classic cars any more, so
hopefully this car will bring a smile to a new owner. *
*Asking $16,000*

--000000000000b3d43106428a9a84
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello Everyone,<div><br></div><div>A good friend of mine i=
s selling his 1952 MG TD. Here&#39;s his write-up below, and some pictures =
attached, there are more photos available. If anyone is interested, let me =
know and I can put you in contact with him.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks=
!</div><div><br></div><div>Viktor</div><div><br></div><div><span style=3D"c=
olor:rgb(8,8,9);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,&quot;system-ui&quot;,&=
quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif"><i>For Sale is a well-restored 195=
2 MG TD that has been in my family for many years. Invested $7k over the la=
st year in expert service, new brakes, tires, battery, fuel line, plugs, wi=
res, and more. Drives and runs great, turns heads everywhere! Has been in a=
 few recent car shows, including the 2025 PVGP. Don&#39;t have the time or =
interest in classic cars any more, so hopefully this car will bring a smile=
 to a new owner. </i></span></div><div><span style=3D"color:rgb(8,8,9);font=
-family:system-ui,-apple-system,&quot;system-ui&quot;,&quot;.SFNSText-Regul=
ar&quot;,sans-serif"><i>Asking $16,000</i></span></div><div><span style=3D"=
color:rgb(8,8,9);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,&quot;system-ui&quot;,=
&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:15px"><br></span></div><=
div><span style=3D"color:rgb(8,8,9);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,&qu=
ot;system-ui&quot;,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:15px"=
><br></span></div></div>

--000000000000b3d43106428a9a84--

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="53 MG-3.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_mhggiduz4>

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="53 MG-5.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_mhggiduk2>

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="53 MG-1.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_mhggidtx0>

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="53 MG-6.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_mhggidua1>

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="53 MG-4.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_mhggidus3>

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="53 MG-2.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_mhggidv75>

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--000000000000b3d43206428a9a86--