Subject: [WPTA] Timing light recommendation

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2025 19:04:55 -0500

--===============2248095240804181750==

--000000000000ccf80206444be942
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99m going to be looking through Black Friday deals for a timing lig=
ht with
tachometer readout and wanted to know if anyone has experience with Innova?
Interested in recommendations also.

Thanks,
Tim

--000000000000ccf80206444be942
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99m going to be looking through Black Friday deals for a timing lig=
ht with tachometer readout and wanted to know if anyone has experience with=
 Innova? Interested in recommendations also.<div><br></div><div>Thanks,</di=
v><div>Tim</div>

--000000000000ccf80206444be942--

--===============2248095240804181750==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2248095240804181750==--