Subject: [WPTA] Spitfire Parts

From: "Heery, Brian via Wpta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2025 20:49:17 +0000

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
	boundary="_000_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_"

--_000_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

To the WPTA Members:

My name is Brian Heery.  I joined this fall.  I want to offer some parts fo=
r sale to the membership before I go online to sell them.

I am converting a 1976 Spitfire to an EV.  Therefore, I don't need any of t=
he internal combustion related parts.  I got very lucky and found this car =
with only 9700 miles on the odometer.  All the evidence as I disassembled t=
he car and refreshed the suspension seems to support a total mileage in tha=
t range.

I am open to any offers on the parts.  I did some research on prices but re=
ally do not have a feel for their worth.  So, the price isn't so important =
for me; I'd like to see them go to local owners who can use them.

I've attached photos of the main parts that I removed.  There are some othe=
r detail parts such as cables, filters, valves, etc. that are also availabl=
e.  I can also share two short videos of the car running before I began the=
 disassembly.

If you are interested, please send me a note and we can talk.  Thanks.

Brian

This email, and any attachment to it, may contain information that is propr=
ietary, privileged or confidential or that may be otherwise legally exempt =
from disclosure and is intended only for the individual(s)=20
or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the named recipient, or =
the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipie=
nt, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,=20
disclose or distribute this email or any part of it. If you have received t=
his email in error, please return it immediately to the sender, delete it a=
nd all copies from your system, and destroy any hard copies=20
of this communication.

--_000_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head><body dir=3D"ltr"><br>
    <br>
   =20
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
To the WPTA Members:</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
My name is Brian Heery.&nbsp; I joined this fall.&nbsp; I want to offer som=
e parts for sale to the membership before I go online to sell them.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I am converting a 1976 Spitfire to an EV.&nbsp; Therefore, I don't need any=
 of the internal combustion related parts.&nbsp; I got very lucky and found=
 this car with only 9700 miles on the odometer.&nbsp; All the evidence as I=
 disassembled the car and refreshed the suspension
 seems to support a total mileage in that range.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I am open to any offers on the parts.&nbsp; I did some research on prices b=
ut really do not have a feel for their worth.&nbsp; So, the price isn't so =
important for me; I'd like to see them go to local owners who can use them.=
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I've attached photos of the main parts that I removed.&nbsp; There are some=
 other detail parts such as cables, filters, valves, etc. that are also ava=
ilable.&nbsp; I can also share two short videos of the car running before I=
 began the disassembly.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
If you are interested, please send me a note and we can talk.&nbsp; Thanks.=
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, =
Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; fo=
nt-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Brian</div>

<br>
<br>
    <font face=3D"arial"><font size=3D"2" color=3D"gray">This email, and an=
y attachment to it, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged=
 or confidential or that may be otherwise legally exempt from disclosure an=
d is intended only for the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed=
. If you are not the named recipient, or the employee or agent responsible =
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read=
, print, retain, copy, disclose or distribute this email or any part of it.=
 If you have received this email in error, please return it immediately to =
the sender, delete it and all copies from your system, and destroy any hard=
 copies of this communication.</font>

   =20
</font></body></html>

--_000_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_--

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Description: Spitfire Engine (1).jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spitfire Engine (1).jpg";
	size=130197; creation-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:20 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:42 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Description: Spitfire Engine (2).jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spitfire Engine (2).jpg";
	size=128263; creation-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:20 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:42 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Description: Spitfire Fues Tank.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spitfire Fues Tank.jpg";
	size=126554; creation-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:20 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:42 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Description: Spitfire Heater Core.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spitfire Heater Core.jpg";
	size=163777; creation-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:21 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:42 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Description: Spitfire Radiator.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spitfire Radiator.jpg";
	size=134764; creation-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:21 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:42 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Description: Spitfire Spare Tire.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spitfire Spare Tire.jpg";
	size=126403; creation-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:22 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:42 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Description: Spitfire Starter.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Spitfire Starter.jpg"; size=141731;
	creation-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:22 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 03 Nov 2025 20:44:42 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_010_PH7P221MB130735569D8A3A7F99917A0FEFC6APH7P221MB1307NAMP_--

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2025 01:26:55 -0700

I remember an article about an electric Spitfire in The Vintage Triumph 
( the magazine put out by the Vintage Triumph Register ) many years ago, 
like 20 -30.  I am sure battery technology has improved since then!

Sounds like an interesting project, good luck!

mjb.

http://www.wptriumph.org