Subject: [WPTA] Your British classic's market update is in!

From: Lawrence Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2025 00:32:14 +0000

--===============8043172881734639860==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_006_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_006_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_"

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_--

--_006_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Description: image001.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.png"; size=1710;
	creation-date="Wed, 26 Nov 2025 00:32:13 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 26 Nov 2025 00:32:13 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Description: image002.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.png"; size=1558;
	creation-date="Wed, 26 Nov 2025 00:32:13 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 26 Nov 2025 00:32:13 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Description: image003.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.png"; size=1729;
	creation-date="Wed, 26 Nov 2025 00:32:13 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 26 Nov 2025 00:32:13 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_MN2PR10MB4400ED444520332A789269F4A7DEAMN2PR10MB4400namp_--

--===============8043172881734639860==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8043172881734639860==--