Subject: [WPTA] Todays Photo in the NC Mountains

From: Gerald Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2025 22:12:37 +0000

--_005_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_"

--_000_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Lovely day in NC today, 70+ degrees and a joint drive to a neat Brewery in =
Brevard, NC. Everywhere I go there are mountain roads to travel. Enjoying l=
ife in NC. I've joined 2 local clubs, one in NC and the other in SC a half =
hour away. Both clubs are active and have members with any British Car as w=
ell as members who are from the Kingdom. Fun groups more reporting to come,=
 maybe a future newsletter article.
Hope all are well and have the snow removal equipment dusted off...........=
.....I left mine with the old house. I do understand we get ice storms here=
 so that will be a new experience.
Linda has some minor health issues that have developed but is getting good =
care and I've just been dealing with the aches and pains of getting older.
Please visit if you are coming through the Asheville / Hendersonville, NC M=
ountains. We would welcome you to a tour of the area. The mountains are bea=
utiful.

JVV
________________________________
From: Gerald Van Vlack <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2025 4:32 PM
To: Gerald Van Vlack <[email-masked]>
Subject:

--_000_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Lovely day in NC today, 70+ degrees and a joint drive to a neat Brewery in =
Brevard, NC. Everywhere I go there are mountain roads to travel. Enjoying l=
ife in NC. I've joined 2 local clubs, one in NC and the other in SC a half =
hour away. Both clubs are active
 and have members with any British Car as well as members who are from the =
Kingdom. Fun groups more reporting to come, maybe a future newsletter artic=
le.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Hope all are well and have the snow removal equipment dusted off...........=
.....I left mine with the old house. I do understand we get ice storms here=
 so that will be a new experience.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Linda has some minor health issues that have developed but is getting good =
care and I've just been dealing with the aches and pains of getting older.<=
/div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Please visit if you are coming through the Asheville / Hendersonville, NC M=
ountains. We would welcome you to a tour of the area. The mountains are bea=
utiful.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
JVV</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Gerald Van Vlack &lt;=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, November 19, 2025 4:32 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Gerald Van Vlack &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> </font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div class=3D"BodyFragment"><font size=3D"2"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;=
">
<div class=3D"PlainText"><br>
<br>
</div>
</span></font></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_--

--_005_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Description: IMG_1430.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1430.jpg"; size=3622935;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Nov 2025 21:32:51 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 19 Nov 2025 21:59:24 GMT"
Content-ID: <A0F52F5F3D0C994EBE2781944043A224@1>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Description: ATT00001.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00001.txt"; size=286;
	creation-date="Wed, 19 Nov 2025 21:32:51 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 19 Nov 2025 21:59:24 GMT"
Content-ID: <83069264FA7AA44190B3CDAED59792CF@1>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQpTZW50IGZyb20gbXkgaVBob25l

--_005_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_005_MN2PR02MB5805BEE60FC408BA8EF2FADDF6D7AMN2PR02MB5805namp_--

---

From: Jim Keenan via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2025 01:00:25 +0000

--===============2910787046328302067==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CH3P222MB1241E3F7D30ACD70D8C8ABA3A9D4ACH3P222MB1241NAMP_"

--_000_CH3P222MB1241E3F7D30ACD70D8C8ABA3A9D4ACH3P222MB1241NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH3P222MB1241E3F7D30ACD70D8C8ABA3A9D4ACH3P222MB1241NAMP_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH3P222MB1241E3F7D30ACD70D8C8ABA3A9D4ACH3P222MB1241NAMP_--

--===============2910787046328302067==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============2910787046328302067==--