Subject: [WPTA] Oktoberfest '25 British Car Show

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2025 10:59:43 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5958815126220878493==
 boundary="------------bg2p80Il0e0NX0Jcm0JKOI0O"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------bg2p80Il0e0NX0Jcm0JKOI0O
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Laurel Highlands British Car Club is holding its annual premier event 
this year at picturesque Mt. Odin Park, 247 Tollgate Hill Road in 
Greensburg, PA, from 11AM to 4PM, at the Megan Smith Pavilion on Oct 11, 
2025. All British car show with popular vote, awards, live 
entertainment, and more. More details and registration at 
https://lhbritishcarclub.org/oktoberfest2025 
<https://lhbritishcarclub.org/oktoberfest2025>

Contact me [email-masked] any questions.

Thanks,

Ken Patterson
--------------bg2p80Il0e0NX0Jcm0JKOI0O
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><span
style="font-size: small; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; color: rgb(8, 8, 9); font-family: system-ui, -apple-system, &quot;system-ui&quot;, &quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;, sans-serif;">Laurel
        Highlands British Car Club is holding its annual premier event
        this year at picturesque Mt. Odin Park, 247 Tollgate Hill Road
        in Greensburg, PA, from 11AM to 4PM, at the Megan Smith Pavilion
        on Oct 11, 2025. All British car show with popular vote, awards,
        live entertainment, and more. More details and registration at </span><a
        href="https://lhbritishcarclub.org/oktoberfest2025"
        target="_blank"
data-saferedirecturl="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://lhbritishcarclub.org/oktoberfest2025&amp;source=gmail&amp;ust=1757257078058000&amp;usg=AOvVaw3kjmdBeV-DmcYS7B2Nife1"
style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">https://lhbritishcarclub.<wbr>org/oktoberfest2025</a></p>
    <div
style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;"><br>
    </div>
    <div
style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Contact
      me at<span> </span><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
        target="_blank" style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);"
        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><span> </span>for
      any questions.<br>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Thanks,</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Ken Patterson</div>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------bg2p80Il0e0NX0Jcm0JKOI0O--

--===============5958815126220878493==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5958815126220878493==--