Subject: [WPTA] Possible Catch up?

From: CHARLES CHAPAS via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Sep 2025 07:45:37 -0700 kczB3NLx2TWY8OsSsQE2/eI1HyRN5TcVcDLAi2ZVuWR/EXbvyJostOLR/9hcrpIPEoLcu39n5RjNqw==

--===============0085041146885186884==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML>

<html><head><title></title>
<meta http-equiv=3D"X-UA-Compatible" content=3D"IE=3Dedge">
</head>
<body style=3D"margin: 0.4em;">
<p>Hi,</p><p>How are you today? Can't call now&#8212;are you free to chat v=
ia email?</p><p>Thanks,<br>Chuck</p>

</body></html>

--===============0085041146885186884==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0085041146885186884==--

---

From: tjprell--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2025 11:42:35 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2184217895524985575==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0051_01DC2311.2B781B20"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01DC2311.2B781B20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sure, online for work but can bounce back and forth between laptops.

From: Wpta <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of CHARLES CHAPAS via
Wpta
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2025 10:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: CHARLES CHAPAS <[email-masked]>
Subject: [WPTA] Possible Catch up?

Hi,

How are you today? Can't call now-are you free to chat via email?

Thanks,
Chuck

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01DC2311.2B781B20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-believe-normal-left:yes;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><![if mso 9]><style>p.MsoNormal
	{margin-left:4.8pt;}
</style><![endif]><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-top:4.8pt;margin-r=
ight:4.8pt;margin-bottom:4.8pt'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Sure, online =
for work but can bounce back and forth between =
laptops.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Wpta &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>CHARLES =
CHAPAS via Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, September 11, 2025 10:46 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Cc:</b> CHARLES CHAPAS =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [WPTA] Possible Catch =
up?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p>How are =
you today? Can't call now&#8212;are you free to chat via =
email?<o:p></o:p></p><p>Thanks,<br>Chuck<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></htm=
l>
------=_NextPart_000_0051_01DC2311.2B781B20--

--===============2184217895524985575==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============2184217895524985575==--