Subject: [WPTA] Merry Christmas to all!

From: Joe Stout via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 14:16:46 -0500

--===============8034748341603825057==

--000000000000c717b7062a1d1238

--000000000000c717b6062a1d1237

Merry Christmas,

I sold my MGB about 4 months ago.
Here is my Christmas present!

Joe

2008 Mazda Miata..

--000000000000c717b6062a1d1237
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Merry Christmas,<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">I sold my MGB=
 about 4 months ago.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Here is my Christmas present!</=
div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Joe</div><div dir=3D"auto=
"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">2008 Mazda Miata..</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br=
></div><div dir=3D"auto"><div><img src=3D"cid:3C5DB326-C12A-4CDE-A1C2-F1636=
51499AD" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div><br></div>

--000000000000c717b6062a1d1237--

--000000000000c717b7062a1d1238
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_9322.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <3C5DB326-C12A-4CDE-A1C2-F163651499AD>

--000000000000c717b7062a1d1238--

--===============8034748341603825057==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8034748341603825057==--