Subject: [WPTA] Cars & Coffee South

From: Rick Brown via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2024 16:57:32 +0000

--===============6226926098853331118==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SJ0P223MB068650880DE3385BB0B87CBEA25E2SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_"

--_000_SJ0P223MB068650880DE3385BB0B87CBEA25E2SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Monday November 11 =97 9:00 am at Eat 'n Park on route 19 McMurray.  Hope t=
o see you then.

--_000_SJ0P223MB068650880DE3385BB0B87CBEA25E2SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Monday November 11 =97 9:00 am at Eat 'n Park on route 19 McMurray.&nbsp; H=
ope to see&nbsp;you then.</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0P223MB068650880DE3385BB0B87CBEA25E2SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_--

--===============6226926098853331118==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6226926098853331118==--