Subject: [WPTA] British Car Auction

From: Lawrence Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 15:19:45 +0000

--===============9135672203538402753==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR10MB4400F574BA108E8053BC2CD2A7282MN2PR10MB4400namp_"

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400F574BA108E8053BC2CD2A7282MN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Info to post - An avid British car enthusiast's auction of his inventory of=
 (20) cars, parts, and more will be held on December 11, 2024. The auction =
will be virtual, and all the inventory is east of Cleveland in Lake County.=
 Here is a link to the auction website - https://www.kikoauctions.com/aucti=
ons/16231

Larry Ross

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400F574BA108E8053BC2CD2A7282MN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">Info to post - An avid British car enthusiast's auction o=
f his inventory of (20) cars, parts, and more will be held on December 11, =
2024. The auction will be virtual, and all the inventory is east of Clevela=
nd in Lake County. Here is a link
 to the auction website - <a href=3D"https://www.kikoauctions.com/auctions/=
16231">https://www.kikoauctions.com/auctions/16231</a></div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">Larry Ross</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir=3D"auto">
<div><br>
</div>
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone<br>
Get <a href=3D"https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg">Outlook for Android</a></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR10MB4400F574BA108E8053BC2CD2A7282MN2PR10MB4400namp_--

--===============9135672203538402753==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9135672203538402753==--