Subject: [WPTA] Breakfast South

From: Rick Brown via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 15:19:32 +0000

--===============0302529511981041582==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SJ0P223MB06863162C7C044C19BD74ED2A27B2SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_"

--_000_SJ0P223MB06863162C7C044C19BD74ED2A27B2SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just a reminder, breakfast is Monday October 14, Eat'n Park at 9:00.  Hope =
to see you there.

--_000_SJ0P223MB06863162C7C044C19BD74ED2A27B2SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Just a reminder, breakfast is Monday October 14, Eat'n Park at 9:00.&nbsp; =
Hope to see you there.</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0P223MB06863162C7C044C19BD74ED2A27B2SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_--

--===============0302529511981041582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0302529511981041582==--