Subject: [WPTA] Impromptu northern run to North Country Brewery

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 15:32:16 -0400

--===============1728993792379023719==

--0000000000000fed80062241a23e

I know this is extremely last minute, but just returned from a week out of
town and wanted to gauge interest in a drive to North Country Brewery in
Slippery Rock for an early dinner tonight, say meeting around 6 pm. The
weather is perfect and daylight still holds through 8 pm.

I'll check back around 5 pm to see if there are any takers.

Have fun driving!

Tim

--0000000000000fed80062241a23e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I know this is extremely last minute, but just returned fr=
om a week out of town and wanted to gauge interest in a drive to North Coun=
try Brewery in Slippery Rock for an early dinner tonight,=C2=A0say meeting =
around 6 pm. The weather is perfect and daylight still holds through 8 pm.<=
div><br></div><div>I&#39;ll check back around 5 pm to see if there are any =
takers.</div><div><br></div><div>Have fun driving!</div><div><br></div><div=
>Tim</div></div>

--0000000000000fed80062241a23e--

--===============1728993792379023719==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1728993792379023719==--