Subject: [WPTA] Northern impromptu drive on Saturday 9/28

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 06:50:14 -0400

--===============9154081919249675089==

--0000000000005c3aa70623179f33

I'd like to gauge interest in an impromptu drive Saturday (tomorrow) from
the Zelionople area heading north if the weather forecast remains good.
Currently, Weather.com predicts dry conditions from 10 am through 5 pm
(obviously Mother Nature is precocious and subject to change!).

Tentative plans for a route from Zelie southeast to Evans City on Rt 68
then north on rt 528 (a beautiful drive with lots of trees and curves!),
finishing in Slippery Rock at North Country Brew Pub for lunch. I'm open to
better ideas as well.

If you are interested in getting some miles on the car a week before EJ's
run, let me know. I hope to get mine out as often as possible on every dry
weekend before we finish the season!

Tentative plan pending interest - please email or text if interested
- 10:30 am meet at BiLo Gas, 226 Perry Hwy, Harmony, PA 16037
- 11:00 am depart
- 12:00 noon lunch at North Country Brew Pub in Slippery Rock

thanks,
Tim P.
434-964-8370

--0000000000005c3aa70623179f33
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;d like to gauge=C2=A0interest in an impromptu drive =
Saturday (tomorrow) from the=C2=A0Zelionople area heading north if the weat=
her forecast remains good. Currently, Weather.com predicts dry conditions f=
rom 10 am through 5 pm (obviously Mother Nature is precocious and subject t=
o change!).<div><br></div><div>Tentative plans for a route from Zelie south=
east to Evans City on Rt 68 then north on rt 528 (a beautiful drive with lo=
ts of trees and curves!), finishing in Slippery Rock at North Country Brew =
Pub for lunch. I&#39;m open to better ideas as well.=C2=A0</div><div><br></=
div><div>If you are interested in getting some miles on the car a week befo=
re EJ&#39;s run, let me know. I hope to get mine out as often as possible o=
n every dry weekend before we finish the season!</div><div><br></div><div>T=
entative plan pending interest - please email or text if interested</div><d=
iv>- 10:30 am meet at BiLo Gas, 226 Perry Hwy, Harmony, PA 16037</div><div>=
- 11:00 am depart</div><div>- 12:00 noon lunch at North Country Brew Pub in=
 Slippery Rock</div><div><br></div><div>thanks,</div><div>Tim P.</div><div>=
434-964-8370</div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000005c3aa70623179f33--

--===============9154081919249675089==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9154081919249675089==--