Subject: [WPTA] George Yonker Memorial Tour this Saturday, Beer & Bull tonight

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 12:44:12 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6052710430960025048==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DB09C8.772934E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DB09C8.772934E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just got back from running the final route check of the "Drivers' Route" and
the roads look pretty good!  We can, pretty much, ignore the "Fresh Oil &
Chips" signs, which are found on the middle third of the route, as the loose
stuff is pretty much gone.

Tomorrow, I'll do the "Pie & Ice Cream" route, which will be significantly
shorter.                 Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday
morning, at 240 Southview Road, McDonald, PA 15057.  Drivers' Route drivers
should plan on arriving around 0900 and Pie & Ice Cream drivers should plan
on arriving around 1000.

BEER & BULL TONIGHT AT McClelland's Pub, in Cuddy, at 6 PM!  See yinz this
evening!

Bud Osbourne

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DB09C8.772934E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just got back from running the =
final route check of the &#8220;Drivers&#8217; Route&#8221; and the =
roads look pretty good!&nbsp; We can, pretty much, ignore the =
&#8220;Fresh Oil &amp; Chips&#8221; signs, which are found on the middle =
third of the route, as the loose stuff is pretty much =
gone.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Tomorrow, I&#8217;ll do the &#8220;Pie &amp; Ice =
Cream&#8221; route, which will be significantly shorter.&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp; Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday morning, at 240 =
Southview Road, McDonald, PA 15057.&nbsp; Drivers&#8217; Route drivers =
should plan on arriving around 0900 and Pie &amp; Ice Cream drivers =
should plan on arriving around 1000.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>BEER &amp; =
BULL TONIGHT AT McClelland&#8217;s Pub, in Cuddy, at 6 PM!&nbsp; See =
yinz this evening!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bud =
Osbourne<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DB09C8.772934E0--

--===============6052710430960025048==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6052710430960025048==--