Subject: [WPTA] New Member... Experts Needed

From: Jason Haney via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 23:19:44 +0000

--===============8461988020650046212==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_005_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_
	boundary="_000_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_"

--_000_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_--

--_005_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_
Content-Description: image.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"; size=820377;
	creation-date="Thu, 25 Jul 2024 23:18:49 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 25 Jul 2024 23:18:58 GMT"
Content-ID: <bce15866-fb03-49d4-8a2c-ce105d783b3a>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_
Content-Description: image.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"; size=760191;
	creation-date="Thu, 25 Jul 2024 23:19:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 25 Jul 2024 23:19:20 GMT"
Content-ID: <3b10feda-2818-41e3-9a55-e11fc61c645e>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_CO6PR14MB44825CAF4C5C631E4F432F61C6AB2CO6PR14MB4482namp_--

--===============8461988020650046212==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8461988020650046212==--