Subject: Re: [WPTA] New PVGP event

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 09:47:41 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1630078552849509364==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0024_01DAED65.D7593B00"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01DAED65.D7593B00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Link to PVGP website page for Grand Tour page:
https://pvp.org/events/the-grand-tour/ 

From: Wpta <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Thomas Reed via Wpta
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2024 11:52 AM
To: Western PA Triumph Club <[email-masked]>
Subject: [WPTA] New PVGP event

To all,

The PVGP is announcing a new event for October 2nd-6th. The Grand Tour will
be a 5 day, 4 night tour similar to the PVGP Countryside Tour. Bud Osbourne
has again worked his magic by choosing some memorable routes. Details are
available on the PVGP website. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thank you,

Tom Reed

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01DAED65.D7593B00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Link to PVGP website page for =
Grand Tour page: <a =
href=3D"https://pvp.org/events/the-grand-tour/">https://pvp.org/events/th=
e-grand-tour/</a> <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Wpta =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Thomas Reed via =
Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, August 12, 2024 11:52 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
Western PA Triumph Club &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> =
[WPTA] New PVGP event<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>To =
all,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>The PVGP is announcing a new =
event for October 2nd-6th. The Grand Tour will be a 5 day, 4 night tour =
similar to the PVGP Countryside Tour. Bud Osbourne has again worked his =
magic by choosing some memorable routes. Details are available on the =
PVGP website. Hoping for a good =
turnout.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Thank =
you,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Tom =
Reed<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0024_01DAED65.D7593B00--

--===============1630078552849509364==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1630078552849509364==--

---

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 09:49:29 -0400

--===============8266912694718971618==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0029_01DAED66.17BFE4F0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01DAED66.17BFE4F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The tour is limited to 20 cars, so don't put off sending me your
application, if you'd like to be considered for a spot on the tour.

Bud

To all,

Thank you,

Tom Reed

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01DAED66.17BFE4F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>The tour is limited to 20 =
cars, so don&#8217;t put off sending me your application, if you&#8217;d =
like to be considered for a spot on the tour.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p><p =
------=_NextPart_000_0029_01DAED66.17BFE4F0--

--===============8266912694718971618==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============8266912694718971618==--

---

From: Ray Hough via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 10:21:32 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8134877403605316816==
 boundary="------------0zih6AVnzinabprktEGJbEbs"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0zih6AVnzinabprktEGJbEbs
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Missed a "g"in the web address.  pvgp.org, not pvp

Ray

*Ray*

On 8/13/2024 9:47 AM, abcoz--- via Wpta wrote:
> *From:* Wpta <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Thomas Reed 
> via Wpta
> *Sent:* Monday, August 12, 2024 11:52 AM
> *To:* Western PA Triumph Club <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* [WPTA] New PVGP event
>
> To all,
>
> The PVGP is announcing a new event for October 2nd-6th. The Grand Tour 
> will be a 5 day, 4 night tour similar to the PVGP Countryside Tour. 
> Bud Osbourne has again worked his magic by choosing some memorable 
> routes. Details are available on the PVGP website. Hoping for a good 
> turnout.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Tom Reed
>
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/archive
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
>
>
--------------0zih6AVnzinabprktEGJbEbs
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Missed a "g"in the web address.  pvgp.org, not pvp<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-signature">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">
      <meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">
      <link rel="File-List" href="RaySigPersonal_files/filelist.xml">
      <title>Ray</title>
      <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:DocumentProperties>
  <o:Author>Ray Hough</o:Author>
  <o:Template>Normal</o:Template>
  <o:LastAuthor>Ray Hough</o:LastAuthor>
  <o:Revision>2</o:Revision>
  <o:TotalTime>0</o:TotalTime>
  <o:Created>2020-02-18T12:52:00Z</o:Created>
  <o:LastSaved>2020-02-18T12:52:00Z</o:LastSaved>
  <o:Pages>1</o:Pages>
  <o:Words>11</o:Words>
  <o:Characters>64</o:Characters>
  <o:Company>Ray Hough Company</o:Company>
  <o:Lines>1</o:Lines>
  <o:Paragraphs>1</o:Paragraphs>
  <o:CharactersWithSpaces>74</o:CharactersWithSpaces>
  <o:Version>11.9999</o:Version>
 </o:DocumentProperties>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <w:WordDocument>
  <w:Zoom>110</w:Zoom>
  <w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
  <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
  <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
  <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
  <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
  <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
 </w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156">
 </w:LatentStyles>
</xml><![endif]-->
      <style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;
	mso-font-charset:0;
	mso-generic-font-family:swiss;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073786111 1 0 415 0;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:Calibri;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
	mso-header-margin:.5in;
	mso-footer-margin:.5in;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style><!--[if gte mso 10]>
<style>
 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-ansi-language:#0400;
	mso-fareast-language:#0400;
	mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
</style>
<![endif]-->
      <div class="Section1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
              style="font-size:18.0pt;color:#1F497D">Ray</span></b></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#1F497D">E: </span><u><span
              style="color:blue"><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></a></span></u></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
      </div>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/13/2024 9:47 AM, abcoz--- via Wpta
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Link to PVGP website page for Grand Tour
          page: <a href="https://pvp.org/events/the-grand-tour/"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://pvp.org/events/the-grand-tour/</a>
          <o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <div
style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Wpta
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>Thomas
              Reed via Wpta<br>
              <b>Sent:</b> Monday, August 12, 2024 11:52 AM<br>
              <b>To:</b> Western PA Triumph Club
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
              <b>Subject:</b> [WPTA] New PVGP event<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">To all,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">The PVGP is
              announcing a new event for October 2nd-6th. The Grand Tour
              will be a 5 day, 4 night tour similar to the PVGP
              Countryside Tour. Bud Osbourne has again worked his magic
              by choosing some memorable routes. Details are available
              on the PVGP website. Hoping for a good turnout.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">Thank you,<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;color:black">Tom Reed<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.wptriumph.org">http://www.wptriumph.org</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------0zih6AVnzinabprktEGJbEbs--

--===============8134877403605316816==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============8134877403605316816==--

---

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 12:49:31 -0400

--===============0985103934428354439==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005C_01DAED7F.3E522010"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_005C_01DAED7F.3E522010
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

OOPS!  I've corrected the link, to the PVGP webpage shown below.  Just click
on that and all should be revealed.

Bud

From: Wpta <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of abcoz--- via Wpta
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2024 9:48 AM
To: 'Thomas Reed' <[email-masked]>; 'Western PA Triumph Club'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] New PVGP event

Link to PVGP website page for Grand Tour page:
https://pvgp.org/events/the-grand-tour/ 

> On Behalf Of Thomas Reed via Wpta
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2024 11:52 AM
To: Western PA Triumph Club <[email-masked]
Subject: [WPTA] New PVGP event

To all,

Thank you,

Tom Reed

------=_NextPart_000_005C_01DAED7F.3E522010
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>OOPS!&nbsp; I&#8217;ve =
corrected the link, to the PVGP webpage shown below.&nbsp; Just click on =
that and all should be revealed.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Wpta =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>abcoz--- via =
Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, August 13, 2024 9:48 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
'Thomas Reed' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; 'Western PA Triumph Club' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [WPTA] New PVGP =
event<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Link to PVGP =
website page for Grand Tour page: <a =
href=3D"https://pvgp.org/events/the-grand-tour/">https://pvgp.org/events/=
the-grand-tour/</a> <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Wpta &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</=
a>&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Thomas Reed via Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, =
August 12, 2024 11:52 AM<br><b>To:</b> Western PA Triumph Club &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br><b>Sub=
ject:</b> [WPTA] New PVGP event<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>To =
all,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>The PVGP is announcing a new =
event for October 2nd-6th. The Grand Tour will be a 5 day, 4 night tour =
similar to the PVGP Countryside Tour. Bud Osbourne has again worked his =
magic by choosing some memorable routes. Details are available on the =
PVGP website. Hoping for a good =
turnout.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Thank =
you,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Tom =
Reed<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005C_01DAED7F.3E522010--

--===============0985103934428354439==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============0985103934428354439==--

---

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 12:51:10 -0400

--===============3050499699100060353==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0061_01DAED7F.79063390"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01DAED7F.79063390
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks for catching that, Ray!  I=E2=80=99ve corrected it, below.

=20

Bud

=20

From: Wpta <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Ray Hough via Wpta
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2024 10:22 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [WPTA] New PVGP event

=20

Ray

=20

Link to PVGP website page for Grand Tour page: =
https://pvgp.org/events/the-grand-tour/=20

=20

<[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Thomas Reed via Wpta
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2024 11:52 AM
<[email-masked]>
Subject: [WPTA] New PVGP event

=20

To all,

The PVGP is announcing a new event for October 2nd-6th. The Grand Tour =
will be a 5 day, 4 night tour similar to the PVGP Countryside Tour. Bud =
Osbourne has again worked his magic by choosing some memorable routes. =
Details are available on the PVGP website. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thank you,

Tom Reed

_______________________________________________
=20
-------------------------------------
=20
http://www.wptriumph.org
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01DAED7F.79063390
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><title>Ray</title><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks for catching that, =
Ray!=C2=A0 I=E2=80=99ve corrected it, below.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Wpta =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Ray Hough via =
Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, August 13, 2024 10:22 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [WPTA] New PVGP =
event<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Missed a &quot;g&quot;in the =
web address.&nbsp; pvgp.org, not pvp<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:18.0pt;color:#1F497D'>Ray</span></b><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>E: </span><u><span =
style=3D'color:blue'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span></u><=
o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On 8/13/2024 9:47 AM, abcoz--- via Wpta =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal>Link =
to PVGP website page for Grand Tour page: <a =
href=3D"https://pvgp.org/events/the-grand-tour/">https://pvgp.org/events/=
the-grand-tour/</a> <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Wpta <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]=
et&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>Thomas Reed via Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> =
Monday, August 12, 2024 11:52 AM<br><b>To:</b> Western PA Triumph Club =
<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br><b=
>Subject:</b> [WPTA] New PVGP event<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>To =
all,</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>The PVGP is announcing a new =
event for October 2nd-6th. The Grand Tour will be a 5 day, 4 night tour =
similar to the PVGP Countryside Tour. Bud Osbourne has again worked his =
magic by choosing some memorable routes. Details are available on the =
PVGP website. Hoping for a good =
turnout.</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Thank =
you,</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Tom =
Reed</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>___________________________=
____________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p=
re><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>-------------------------------------=
<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"http://www.wptriumph.org">http://www.wptriumph.org</a><o:p></o:p>=
</pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p>=
</o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]">=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]</a><o:p><=
/o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre></bloc=
kquote></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0061_01DAED7F.79063390--

--===============3050499699100060353==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============3050499699100060353==--