Subject: [WPTA] Tour of Columbiana County

From: Jim Keenan via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 23:00:12 +0000

--===============4776482082596381464==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CH3P222MB1241721AC1FB0A67D5035646A9802CH3P222MB1241NAMP_"

--_000_CH3P222MB1241721AC1FB0A67D5035646A9802CH3P222MB1241NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The starting point of my "Tour of Columbiana County" is now the BP station =
@ 16067 OH-170, Calcutta, OH 43920.  Finding a meeting place has been a mul=
tistep process.  The Sheetz station I wanted to use is currently being rebu=
ilt.  The Get Go that was my second choice does not have any restrooms.  I =
know we all will need to deposit our excess morning coffee upon arrival, so=
 the Get Go does not meet our standards.  The current weather forecast seem=
s to indicate a chance of storms in the afternoon.  If the weather is an is=
sue, check your email.  I may postpone the run to another date.  I hope to =
see you Saturday morning.  We will have lunch at The Spread Eagle Tavern in=
 Hanoverton.  The Guilford Lake Cafe is no longer in business.

Jim

--_000_CH3P222MB1241721AC1FB0A67D5035646A9802CH3P222MB1241NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
The starting point of my &quot;Tour of Columbiana County&quot; is now the B=
P station @ 16067 OH-170, Calcutta, OH 43920.&nbsp; Finding a meeting place=
 has been a multistep process.&nbsp; The Sheetz station I wanted to use is =
currently being rebuilt.&nbsp; The Get Go that was my second
 choice does not have any restrooms.&nbsp; I know we all will need to depos=
it our excess morning coffee upon arrival, so the Get Go does not meet our =
standards.&nbsp; The current weather forecast seems to indicate a chance of=
 storms in the afternoon.&nbsp; If the weather
 is an issue, check your email.&nbsp; I may postpone the run to another dat=
e.&nbsp; I hope to see you Saturday morning.&nbsp; We will have lunch at Th=
e Spread Eagle Tavern in Hanoverton.&nbsp; The Guilford Lake Cafe is no lon=
ger in business.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Jim</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CH3P222MB1241721AC1FB0A67D5035646A9802CH3P222MB1241NAMP_--

--===============4776482082596381464==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4776482082596381464==--