Subject: [WPTA] Cars and Coffee North

From: Pat Ledford via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 07:42:05 -0400

--===============5298204026266776698==

--000000000000856d3f061d47b8ef

A quick note, Cars and Coffee North at Ryders Restaurant Wednesday 8:30am
New Wilmington PA. See you then.

*Patrick Ledford*

--000000000000856d3f061d47b8ef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">A quick note, Cars and Coffee North at Ryders Restaurant =
Wednesday 8:30am New Wilmington PA. See you then.=C2=A0<br clear=3D"all"><b=
r clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartm=
ail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><i>Patrick Ledford</i></div></div>=
</div></div>

--000000000000856d3f061d47b8ef--

--===============5298204026266776698==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5298204026266776698==--