Subject: [WPTA] Cars & Coffee South

From: Rick Brown via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 10:23:53 +0000

--===============7346557736666460345==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SJ0P223MB0686EAA2061AA22F0A59D0DDA2D92SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_"

--_000_SJ0P223MB0686EAA2061AA22F0A59D0DDA2D92SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Reminder =96 Cars & Coffee South is 0:00 am Monday July 8 at Eat 'n Park, R=
oute 19 in McMurray.

--_000_SJ0P223MB0686EAA2061AA22F0A59D0DDA2D92SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Reminder =96 Cars &amp; Coffee South is 0:00 am Monday July 8 at Eat 'n Par=
k, Route 19 in McMurray.</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0P223MB0686EAA2061AA22F0A59D0DDA2D92SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_--

--===============7346557736666460345==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7346557736666460345==--