Subject: [WPTA] 79 MGB for sale... Time for a change

From: Joe Stout via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 22:35:36 -0400

--===============3452886448975325312==

--0000000000003b090d061bc1df73

--0000000000003b090a061bc1df72

Hey Everyone,
I am thinking about selling the 79 MGB.  Time for something new here.
Here is a quick list of things that I have done on the car.  It was put on
the road in
2016/2017 and has had no major issues.  More picture available - or just
come and see it.
Car is located in Washington PA.  I will be working on sharable photo album
in the next few days.

1979 MGB

Asking $10,500

I've included some details below - I probably have missed many items.
Car is located in Washington PA.
More pictures available - or just come and see it.

1979 MGB
Odometer was replaced in 2017 when I worked on restoring things.
Current odometer reading is 57900.
I have put 10K+ miles on the car in 7 years.

4 speed with Overdrive, Overdrive was checked over prior to install in 2017
Mr. Mikes seat covers over Pontiac Fiero seats
after market steering wheel and matching shift knob
All electrical gone over and relays added lights, cooling fan, horn
Engine work completed by Galbreath-Stutzman Motorsports 2016/2017
equipped with dual SU carbs - new electric fuel pump and tank sending unit
Tires about 18 months old
New convertible top installed 2017
Battery kill switch installed
Fuel pump kill switch installed
LED headlamps
All factory installed pollution control items have been removed.
NO RUST - most body work completed by previous owner - Tim Nagy and I
replaced both floor pans in 2017
Clear title - currently registered with PA Antique plates
Paint work completed by Western Vo-tech students 2016/2017

--0000000000003b090a061bc1df72
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey Everyone,=C2=A0<div>I am thinking about selling the 79=
 MGB.=C2=A0 Time for something new here.</div><div>Here is a quick list of =
things that I have done on the car.=C2=A0 It was put on the road in=C2=A0</=
div><div>2016/2017 and has had no major issues.=C2=A0 More picture availabl=
e - or just come and see it.</div><div>Car is located in Washington PA.=C2=
=A0 I will be working on sharable photo album in the=C2=A0next few days.</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>1979 MGB<br><br>Asking $10,500<br><br>I&#39;ve inclu=
ded some details below - I probably have missed many items.<br>Car is locat=
ed in Washington PA.<br>More pictures available - or just come and see it.<=
br><br>1979 MGB<br>Odometer was replaced in 2017 when I worked on restoring=
 things.<br>Current odometer reading is 57900.<br>I have put 10K+ miles on =
the car in 7 years.<br><br>4 speed with Overdrive, Overdrive was checked ov=
er prior to install in 2017<br>Mr. Mikes seat covers over Pontiac Fiero sea=
ts<br>after market steering wheel and matching shift knob<br>All electrical=
 gone over and relays added lights, cooling fan, horn<br>Engine work comple=
ted by Galbreath-Stutzman Motorsports 2016/2017<br>equipped with dual SU ca=
rbs - new electric fuel pump and tank sending unit<br>Tires about 18 months=
 old<br>New convertible top installed 2017 <br>Battery kill switch installe=
d<br>Fuel pump kill switch installed<br>LED headlamps<br>All factory instal=
led pollution control items have been removed.<br>NO RUST - most body work =
completed by previous owner - Tim Nagy and I replaced both floor pans in 20=
17<br>Clear title - currently registered with PA Antique plates<br>Paint wo=
rk completed by Western Vo-tech students 2016/2017<br></div><div><br></div>=
<div><img src=3D"cid:ii_lxv7zg9j0" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"503" height=
=3D"377"><br></div></div>

--0000000000003b090a061bc1df72--

--0000000000003b090d061bc1df73
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_lxv7zg9j0>

--0000000000003b090d061bc1df73--

--===============3452886448975325312==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3452886448975325312==--