Subject: [WPTA] Cars & Coffee South -- Change of Venue

From: Rick Brown via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 13:40:45 +0000

--===============4779696535437048310==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SJ0P223MB0686D50734186D502CE3EEC6A2F72SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_"

--_000_SJ0P223MB0686D50734186D502CE3EEC6A2F72SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Since Bob Evans keeps forgetting to set up for us, or have enough staff on =
hand, we will be moving to Eat 'n Park effective Monday June 10.  Eat 'n Pa=
rk is literally next door to Bob Evans.  They have us in the separate party=
 room to the right just as you come into the dining area.  Hope to see you =
June 10.

--_000_SJ0P223MB0686D50734186D502CE3EEC6A2F72SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Since Bob Evans keeps forgetting to set up for us, or have enough staff on =
hand, we
<u>will</u>&nbsp;be moving to Eat 'n Park effective Monday June 10.&nbsp; E=
at 'n Park is <u>
literally</u>&nbsp;next door to Bob Evans.&nbsp; They have us in the separa=
te party room to the right just as you come into the dining area.&nbsp; Hop=
e to see you June 10.</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0P223MB0686D50734186D502CE3EEC6A2F72SJ0P223MB0686NAMP_--

--===============4779696535437048310==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4779696535437048310==--