Subject: [WPTA] Car Cruise at West Hills Center CCAC

From: Ray Mihalko via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 19:05:36 +0000

--_004_DM5PR0201MB355808E47409D11AA0D29D6DC0192DM5PR0201MB3558_
	boundary="_000_DM5PR0201MB355808E47409D11AA0D29D6DC0192DM5PR0201MB3558_"

--_000_DM5PR0201MB355808E47409D11AA0D29D6DC0192DM5PR0201MB3558_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mark your calander for May 18th CCAC Car Cruise.
Registration is recommended using the URL or QR code.
Sent from my iPhone

--_000_DM5PR0201MB355808E47409D11AA0D29D6DC0192DM5PR0201MB3558_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body dir=3D"auto">
Mark your calander for May 18th CCAC Car Cruise.&nbsp;
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div><span style=3D"-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);">Registr=
ation is recommended using the URL or QR code.&nbsp;<br id=3D"lineBreakAtBe=
ginningOfSignature">
</span>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM5PR0201MB355808E47409D11AA0D29D6DC0192DM5PR0201MB3558_--

--_004_DM5PR0201MB355808E47409D11AA0D29D6DC0192DM5PR0201MB3558_
Content-Description: attachment 1.pdf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="attachment 1.pdf"; size=1259281;
	creation-date="Wed, 01 May 2024 19:05:35 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 01 May 2024 19:05:35 GMT"
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_DM5PR0201MB355808E47409D11AA0D29D6DC0192DM5PR0201MB3558_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_004_DM5PR0201MB355808E47409D11AA0D29D6DC0192DM5PR0201MB3558_--