Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull - North

From: Lawrence Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 20:14:32 +0000

--===============0842004675963578174==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR10MB44007668435C858C960651BAA7162MN2PR10MB4400namp_"

--_000_MN2PR10MB44007668435C858C960651BAA7162MN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Beer & Bull North

May 7th at 5:30PM

Timbercreektap.com

The WPTA (Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association) Cars & Coffee North gro=
up will be hosting our monthly "Beer & Bull North" on (1st Tuesday if every=
 month). We meet at the TimberCreek Tap & Table located at 15 Holiday Blvd.=
, Grove City, PA. Start time is 5:30 PM. We talk about our British cars and=
 do NOT talk about politics, religion or health!

TimberCreek Tap & Table has an extensive menu, from appetizers and burgers =
to pizza and main courses. Their beer selection (a critical point) is outst=
anding. Their parking lot is spacious and nicely paved. The Beer & Bull is =
open to all British Car enthusiasts, not just WPTA club members. Regardless=
 of which regional LBC club to which you may belong (or none at all!), you =
will be welcome!

I would appreciate anyone planning to attend to give me a "heads-up" to ass=
ure proper accommodation at TimberCreek. You may contact me at email: elena=
[email-masked] or text at 309-749-7652.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

--_000_MN2PR10MB44007668435C858C960651BAA7162MN2PR10MB4400namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">Beer &amp; Bull North</div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">May 7th at 5:30PM</div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">Timbercreektap.com&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">The WPTA (Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association) Cars =
&amp; Coffee North group will be hosting our monthly &quot;Beer &amp; Bull =
North&quot; on (1st Tuesday if every month). We meet at the TimberCreek Tap=
 &amp; Table located at 15 Holiday Blvd., Grove City, PA.
 Start time is 5:30 PM. We talk about our British cars and do NOT talk abou=
t politics, religion or health!</div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">TimberCreek Tap &amp; Table has an extensive menu, from a=
ppetizers and burgers to pizza and main courses. Their beer selection (a cr=
itical point) is outstanding. Their parking lot is spacious and nicely pave=
d. The Beer &amp; Bull is open to all British
 Car enthusiasts, not just WPTA club members. Regardless of which regional =
LBC club to which you may belong (or none at all!), you will be welcome!</d=
iv>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">I would appreciate anyone planning to attend to give me a=
 &quot;heads-up&quot; to assure proper accommodation at TimberCreek. You ma=
y contact me at email: [email-masked] or text at 309-749-7652.=
</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir=3D"auto">
<div><br>
</div>
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone<br>
Get <a href=3D"https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg">Outlook for Android</a></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR10MB44007668435C858C960651BAA7162MN2PR10MB4400namp_--

--===============0842004675963578174==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0842004675963578174==--