Subject: [WPTA] Impromptu Sunday Run to North Country Brewing

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:36:02 -0400

--===============2051622563697737353==

--000000000000bda6d9061715c70b

It looks like decent weather on Sunday and I'm looking for anyone
interested in a run to North Country Brewing from the Mars/Cranberry area
around noon or 1 pm for lunch.  In a past year I met up with Pat Davis and
Mark Bullock for the same and we drove the back roads around Slippery Rock
afterward.

I'm in Mars and plan to go in any case but thought it would be fun to form
an impromptu run as the weather seems to be improving. I'll look for any
responses and firm up plans tonight.

Cheers,
Tim

--000000000000bda6d9061715c70b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">It looks like decent weather on Sunday and I&#39;m looking=
 for anyone interested in a run to North Country Brewing from the Mars/Cran=
berry area around noon or 1 pm for lunch.=C2=A0 In a past=C2=A0year I met u=
p with Pat Davis and Mark Bullock for the same and we drove the back roads =
around Slippery Rock afterward.<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m in Mars and plan=
 to go in any case but thought it would be fun to form an impromptu run as =
the weather seems to be improving. I&#39;ll look for any responses and firm=
 up plans tonight.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Tim</div></di=
v>

--000000000000bda6d9061715c70b--

--===============2051622563697737353==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2051622563697737353==--

---

From: martin2410 via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:30:13 -0400

--===============7426044087546922653==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1032770842222380
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1032770842222380
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1032770842222380--

--===============7426044087546922653==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============7426044087546922653==--