Subject: [WPTA] June Back of the Dragon Tour

From: Gerald Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 16:12:37 +0000

--===============8336866663919198081==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_PH8PR17MB6872F513309832C13CCB63F9F63F2PH8PR17MB6872namp_"

--_000_PH8PR17MB6872F513309832C13CCB63F9F63F2PH8PR17MB6872namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This was originally scheduled to add on to Lary's Hellbender Tour in early =
June. I have a family conflict and must reschedule for some time later in t=
he summer. Stay tuned for new dates. Enjoy Lary's tour, it looks like fun.
JVV

--_000_PH8PR17MB6872F513309832C13CCB63F9F63F2PH8PR17MB6872namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
This was originally scheduled to add on to Lary's Hellbender Tour in early =
June. I have a family conflict and must reschedule for some time later in t=
he summer. Stay tuned for new dates. Enjoy Lary's tour, it looks like fun.<=
/div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
JVV</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_PH8PR17MB6872F513309832C13CCB63F9F63F2PH8PR17MB6872namp_--

--===============8336866663919198081==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8336866663919198081==--