Subject: [WPTA] Interesting read

From: Thomas Reed via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 15:13:58 +0000

--_004_MN2PR12MB4256AC3F6F68F9BAE854A2509C1A2MN2PR12MB4256namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR12MB4256AC3F6F68F9BAE854A2509C1A2MN2PR12MB4256namp_"

--_000_MN2PR12MB4256AC3F6F68F9BAE854A2509C1A2MN2PR12MB4256namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This appeared in Hemmings Sorts & Exotic Car a few years back.
Tom Reed

--_000_MN2PR12MB4256AC3F6F68F9BAE854A2509C1A2MN2PR12MB4256namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
This appeared in Hemmings Sorts &amp; Exotic Car a few years back.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Tom Reed</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR12MB4256AC3F6F68F9BAE854A2509C1A2MN2PR12MB4256namp_--

--_004_MN2PR12MB4256AC3F6F68F9BAE854A2509C1A2MN2PR12MB4256namp_
Content-Description: Driving.pdf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Driving.pdf"; size=1005700;
	creation-date="Tue, 30 Apr 2024 15:13:16 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 30 Apr 2024 15:13:58 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_MN2PR12MB4256AC3F6F68F9BAE854A2509C1A2MN2PR12MB4256namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_004_MN2PR12MB4256AC3F6F68F9BAE854A2509C1A2MN2PR12MB4256namp_--