Subject: [WPTA] New, temporary meeting place for Beer & Bull

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 18:46:09 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6570956245484680251==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0063_01DA8F65.2EDFF8F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01DA8F65.2EDFF8F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

TENTATIVELY, the plan is to meet at Bubba's Gourmet Burgers & Beer, 114
Southpointe Blvd., Canonsburg, PA.

If you don't see another post from me, by tomorrow night, substituting a
different location, it means that Bubbas will be taking care of us (they are
closed, on Mondays, so I couldn't talk to them).  They have GOOD bar food
and a decent draft beer selection (although a bit heavy on IPAs).  I do not,
however, think we will be able to get our beer by the pitcher, but I will
try to set it up that way.  Cindy and I know the manager/bar tender and one
of the waitresses well and I know they'll give us great service.

So, hopefully, I'll see everyone a Bubba's on Wednesday evening!

Thanks,

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01DA8F65.2EDFF8F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>TENTATIVELY, the plan is to =
meet at Bubba&#8217;s Gourmet Burgers &amp; Beer, 114 Southpointe Blvd., =
Canonsburg, PA.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>If you =
don&#8217;t see another post from me, by tomorrow night, substituting a =
different location, it means that Bubbas will be taking care of us (they =
are closed, on Mondays, so I couldn&#8217;t talk to them).&nbsp; They =
have GOOD bar food and a decent draft beer selection (although a bit =
heavy on IPAs).&nbsp; I do not, however, think we will be able to get =
our beer by the pitcher, but I will try to set it up that way.&nbsp; =
Cindy and I know the manager/bar tender and one of the waitresses well =
and I know they&#8217;ll give us great service.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, =
hopefully, I&#8217;ll see everyone a Bubba&#8217;s on Wednesday =
evening!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0063_01DA8F65.2EDFF8F0--

--===============6570956245484680251==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6570956245484680251==--