Subject: [WPTA] Tune-Up Clinic

From: Larry Ross via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 09:55:49 -0400

--===============5090845622936630208==

--000000000000a85e730613efb74d

Good Morning!

For TR6 owners who are still running the original "canister" system, now is
a good time to update to the Spin-On Oil Filter conversion kit.

Below is the link to the Moss Motors items.

https://mossmotors.com/635-820-spin-on-oil-filter-adapter-conversion

https://mossmotors.com/235-830-k-n-performance-oil-filter-for-spin-on-conversion

These items can be ordered from our good friend Scott Harper at Team
Triumph or Moss Motors directly.

See you at the Tune-Up Clinic.

Larry Ross
Membership Director
(412) 780-8495 - mobile

--000000000000a85e730613efb74d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><br><div>Good Morning!</div><div><br></div><div>For TR6 ow=
ners who are still running the original &quot;canister&quot; system, now is=
 a good time=C2=A0to update to the Spin-On Oil Filter conversion kit.</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Below is the link to the Moss Motors items.</div><div><=
br></div><div><a href=3D"https://mossmotors.com/635-820-spin-on-oil-filter-=
adapter-conversion">https://mossmotors.com/635-820-spin-on-oil-filter-adapt=
er-conversion</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://mossmotor=
s.com/235-830-k-n-performance-oil-filter-for-spin-on-conversion">https://mo=
ssmotors.com/235-830-k-n-performance-oil-filter-for-spin-on-conversion</a><=
br></div><div><br></div><div>These items can be ordered=C2=A0from our good =
friend Scott Harper at Team Triumph or Moss Motors directly.</div><div><br>=
</div><div>See you at the Tune-Up Clinic.</div><div><br></div><div>Larry Ro=
ss</div><div>Membership Director</div><div>(412) 780-8495 - mobile</div></d=
iv>

--000000000000a85e730613efb74d--

--===============5090845622936630208==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5090845622936630208==--