Subject: [WPTA] 1934 Armstrong Siddeley

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 19:24:34 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============9045918341370680536==
 boundary="------------1423A76E38DB020EB601EF75"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------1423A76E38DB020EB601EF75
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Good afternoon, I am in possession of a 1934 Armstrong Siddeley, 12hp 
Sports Touring convertible. My father brought it from England in the 
late fifties and it has been stored since then. It is a complete car and 
ran when he parked it, however, it would need a complete rebuild of the 
mechanicals to make it a running car. The body, interior, and rag top 
are in better than average condition. It is a rather unique car in that 
only around 600 were made and only a handful survive. I’m curious if any 
of your members might know about Armstrongs and/or may have interest in it

My number is +16813318412, please leave a message or text
*Email*

Thank you, Geoff

--------------1423A76E38DB020EB601EF75
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>
      <meta charset="utf-8">
      Good afternoon, I am in possession of a 1934 Armstrong Siddeley,
      12hp Sports Touring convertible. My father brought it from England
      in the late fifties and it has been stored since then. It is a
      complete car and ran when he parked it, however, it would need a
      complete rebuild of the mechanicals to make it a running car. The
      body, interior, and rag top are in better than average condition.
      It is a rather unique car in that only around 600 were made and
      only a handful survive. I’m curious if any of your members might
      know about Armstrongs and/or may have interest in it <br>
      <br>
      My number is +16813318412, please leave a message or text<br>
      <b>Email</b><br>
      <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
      <br>
      Thank you, Geoff</p>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------1423A76E38DB020EB601EF75--

--===============9045918341370680536==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9045918341370680536==--