Subject: [WPTA] TR 6 engine and Transmission rebuild

From: Bob Wilcox via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:24:26 -0500

--===============6013688610011247380==

--0000000000009c6014061145d44b

Is there anyone near Altoona ,Indiana, Pittsburgh area that does rebuilds
for a reasonable price ? I live between Altoona, Indiana, Clearfield, PA.
Thanks. Bob Wilcox

--0000000000009c6014061145d44b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Is there anyone near Altoona ,Indiana, Pittsburgh area th=
at does rebuilds for a reasonable price ? I live between Altoona, Indiana, =
Clearfield, PA.=C2=A0 Thanks. Bob Wilcox</div>

--0000000000009c6014061145d44b--

--===============6013688610011247380==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6013688610011247380==--