Subject: [WPTA] TR6 parts

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 06:57:03 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4446838322892643311==
 boundary="------------E929ED004FD86389DB36B9A5"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------E929ED004FD86389DB36B9A5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

73-74 tr6 car parts

Contact Edward Belin at 814-650-4321 , [email-masked] 

Tr6 owner for 30 years plus until my car was hit by a run away truck and 
totaled it. have numerous parts collected over the years 
(transmission..rear end .....fuel tank ......a 
arms....body........rims.......ect......looking for a good home for 
them. live in altoona pa and would be glad to send photos of all i have 
to anyone who would be interested.

--------------E929ED004FD86389DB36B9A5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>73-74 tr6 car parts</p>
    <div><br>
    </div>
    <div>Contact Edward Belin at 814-650-4321 , <a
        href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a></div>
    <div><br>
    </div>
    Tr6 owner for 30 years plus until my car was hit by a run away truck
    and totaled it. have numerous parts collected over the years
    (transmission..rear end .....fuel tank ......a
    arms....body........rims.......ect......looking for a good home for
    them. live in altoona pa and would be glad to send photos of all i
    have to anyone who would be interested. <br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">
</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------E929ED004FD86389DB36B9A5--

--===============4446838322892643311==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4446838322892643311==--