Subject: [WPTA] New Garage

From: Leo Spagnolo via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 15:44:59 +0000

--===============6733329346717760465==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR19MB3855F9A6720AA21D901006FEAC91AMN2PR19MB3855namp_"

--_000_MN2PR19MB3855F9A6720AA21D901006FEAC91AMN2PR19MB3855namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

To all members; Just letting you all know that my garage is finally finishe=
d, and if anyone wants, or needs to put there car on the lift for any reaso=
n, just let me know and we'll schedule a time. Beer is in the fridge, and t=
ools are in the box! Merry Christmas!!!

--_000_MN2PR19MB3855F9A6720AA21D901006FEAC91AMN2PR19MB3855namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
To all members; Just letting you all know that my garage is finally finishe=
d, and if anyone wants, or needs to put there car on the lift for any reaso=
n, just let me know and we'll schedule a time. Beer is in the fridge, and t=
ools are in the box! Merry Christmas!!!</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR19MB3855F9A6720AA21D901006FEAC91AMN2PR19MB3855namp_--

--===============6733329346717760465==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6733329346717760465==--