Subject: [WPTA] TR3 chassis disassembly-free parts

From: John Styduhar via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 12:25:53 -0500

--===============4983470021291611777==

--000000000000ac6822060bb26953

Anyone interested in used TR3 chassis parts (front suspension, brakes,rear
axle) they are free for the taking.  Let me know.

--000000000000ac6822060bb26953
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Any=
one interested=C2=A0in used TR3 chassis parts (front suspension, brakes,rea=
r axle) they are free for the taking.=C2=A0 Let me know.</div></div>

--000000000000ac6822060bb26953--

--===============4983470021291611777==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4983470021291611777==--