Subject: [WPTA] Question for Beer & Bull attendees

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 15:23:49 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3783428905474152379==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0024_01DA1257.92E50BF0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01DA1257.92E50BF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I think we all agree that we're tired of the noise, from the DJ.  So, we
have three options:

1.	Move Beer & Bull to the third Monday.  Down side is we'd lose
Jillian, as our waitress and she always does a great job for us.  The up
side is that Alexa would be our waitress and I'm sure she would equal
Jillian's performance.

2.	Move Beer & Bull to the third Wednesday.  Down side is, again, that
we'd lose Jillian as our waitress and Alexa doesn't work there, on
Wednesdays.  Our waiter would be a young man, who's name escapes me.  Since
Wednesday is a fairly slow night, at McClelland's, I'm sure the young man
could keep us supplied with beer.

3.	Find a different bar.  The down side of this idea is that I don't
have a place in mind, at present and it would take some scouting around,
before I could find a place that offers good service, good "bar food" and
good prices.

So, there you have it.  Please let me know what you would prefer that I do.
I suppose we could try Monday & Wednesday, at McClelland's, on successive
months.

Anyway, don't leave me hanging, with no opinions given, OK guys?

Thanks,

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01DA1257.92E50BF0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph
	{mso-style-priority:34;
	margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:0in;
	margin-left:.5in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
	{mso-list-id:186795250;
	mso-list-type:hybrid;
	mso-list-template-ids:-2080879846 -198830190 67698713 67698715 67698703 =
67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;}
@list l0:level1
	{mso-level-text:"%1\.\)";
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level2
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level3
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
@list l0:level4
	{mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level5
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level6
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
@list l0:level7
	{mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level8
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level9
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
ol
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
ul
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I think we all agree that =
we&#8217;re tired of the noise, from the DJ.&nbsp; So, we have three =
options:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><ol =
style=3D'margin-top:0in' start=3D1 type=3D1><li class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1'>Move Beer &amp; Bull =
to the third Monday.&nbsp; Down side is we&#8217;d lose Jillian, as our =
waitress and she always does a great job for us.&nbsp; The up side is =
that Alexa would be our waitress and I&#8217;m sure she would equal =
Jillian&#8217;s performance.<o:p></o:p></li></ol><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><ol style=3D'margin-top:0in' =
start=3D2 type=3D1><li class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1'>Move Beer &amp; Bull =
to the third Wednesday.&nbsp; Down side is, again, that we&#8217;d lose =
Jillian as our waitress and Alexa doesn&#8217;t work there, on =
Wednesdays.&nbsp; Our waiter would be a young man, who&#8217;s name =
escapes me.&nbsp; Since Wednesday is a fairly slow night, at =
McClelland&#8217;s, I&#8217;m sure the young man could keep us supplied =
with beer.<o:p></o:p></li></ol><p =
class=3DMsoListParagraph><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><ol =
style=3D'margin-top:0in' start=3D3 type=3D1><li class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1'>Find a different =
bar.&nbsp; The down side of this idea is that I don&#8217;t have a place =
in mind, at present and it would take some scouting around, before I =
could find a place that offers good service, good &#8220;bar food&#8221; =
and good prices.<o:p></o:p></li></ol><p =
class=3DMsoListParagraph><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, there =
you have it.&nbsp; Please let me know what you would prefer that I =
do.&nbsp; I suppose we could try Monday &amp; Wednesday, at =
McClelland&#8217;s, on successive months.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Anyway, =
don&#8217;t leave me hanging, with no opinions given, OK =
guys?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0024_01DA1257.92E50BF0--

--===============3783428905474152379==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3783428905474152379==--