Subject: [WPTA] Beer & Bull reminder

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 10:16:26 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1774717445404252493==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002B_01DA1B9A.A0E66C20"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01DA1B9A.A0E66C20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

We'll meet tomorrow evening, at 5:15, at the usual location, for our final
Tuesday evening Beer & Bull.

Remember that it will also be our final time with our girl, Gillian, as our
waitress/bartender and we're planning to present her with a "going away
tip", separate from the usual tip we leave her.  She's done a great job,
over the past few years, of keeping the beer coming and getting our food
orders right; all with a happy smile and sweet demeanor.  Not easy to do,
serving a bunch of "old guys" who tend to forget what they've ordered, or
not hear "who ordered....?"  So, it's time to show how much we appreciate
her efforts, on our behalf.

See yinz tomorrow evening!

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01DA1B9A.A0E66C20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>We&#8217;ll meet tomorrow =
evening, at 5:15, at the usual location, for our final Tuesday evening =
Beer &amp; Bull.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Remember =
that it will also be our final time with our girl, Gillian, as our =
waitress/bartender and we&#8217;re planning to present her with a =
&#8220;going away tip&#8221;, separate from the usual tip we leave =
her.&nbsp; She&#8217;s done a great job, over the past few years, of =
keeping the beer coming and getting our food orders right; all with a =
happy smile and sweet demeanor.&nbsp; Not easy to do, serving a bunch of =
&#8220;old guys&#8221; who tend to forget what they&#8217;ve ordered, or =
not hear &#8220;who ordered&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;.?&#8221;&nbsp; So, =
it&#8217;s time to show how much we appreciate her efforts, on our =
behalf.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>See yinz tomorrow evening!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002B_01DA1B9A.A0E66C20--

--===============1774717445404252493==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1774717445404252493==--