Subject: [WPTA] Free 71 spitfire project car on facebook marketplace.

From: Joe Stout via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 20:37:25 -0500

--===============5859611489016463638==

--0000000000002df2d20609ea99da

This is not mine.

I Just spotted this while on computer tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1100574317976756/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

--0000000000002df2d20609ea99da
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is=C2=A0not mine.<div><br></div><div>I Just spotted t=
his while on computer tonight.<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.fa=
cebook.com/marketplace/item/1100574317976756/?ref=3Dbrowse_tab&amp;referral=
_code=3Dmarketplace_top_picks&amp;referral_story_type=3Dtop_picks">https://=
www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1100574317976756/?ref=3Dbrowse_tab&amp;re=
ferral_code=3Dmarketplace_top_picks&amp;referral_story_type=3Dtop_picks</a>=
</div></div></div>

--0000000000002df2d20609ea99da--

--===============5859611489016463638==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5859611489016463638==--