Subject: [WPTA] Octoberfest Reminder

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 17:06:57 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1384738074431088323==
 boundary="------------CCC11B2D019958B846CA8A96"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------CCC11B2D019958B846CA8A96
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Weather looks questionable for the weekend, but our Laurel Highlands 
British Car club event will be held rain or shine, indoors, in my new 
garage.

Sat 10/21/2023 from 1PM to 5PM

Pizza, Brats, Snacks, and Beer/soft drinks provided. Cornhole and Bocce 
will be set up.

Bring your classic ride (weather permitting) and enjoy some beer and bull.

Plenty of parking. Bring your favorite chair. Spouses invited.

Please RSVP by 10/18 so I can get a final count for food/beverages 
needed, email or call me for more details.

Ken Patterson

7242129465

214 Willow Crossing Road

Greensburg, PA

--------------CCC11B2D019958B846CA8A96
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p>
      <meta charset="utf-8">
    </p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Weather looks
      questionable for the weekend, but our Laurel Highlands British Car
      club event will be held rain or shine, indoors, in my new garage.</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Sat 10/21/2023 from 1PM
      to 5PM </p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Pizza, Brats, Snacks,
      and Beer/soft drinks provided. Cornhole and Bocce will be set up.</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Bring your classic ride
      (weather permitting) and enjoy some beer and bull.</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Plenty of parking. Bring
      your favorite chair. Spouses invited.</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Please RSVP by 10/18 so
      I can get a final count for food/beverages needed, email or call
      me for more details.</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Ken Patterson</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">7242129465</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">214 Willow Crossing Road</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Greensburg, PA</p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
      sans-serif; font-size: small; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;"><a
        href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" style="color:
        rgb(17, 85, 204);">[email-masked]</a></p>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------CCC11B2D019958B846CA8A96--

--===============1384738074431088323==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1384738074431088323==--