Subject: [WPTA] Reminder: new time for Beer & Bull

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 23:56:21 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6723167504359536426==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BB_01DA008C.5D5C4340"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01DA008C.5D5C4340
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just a quick reminder:  Tomorrow's Beer & Bull meeting will start at 5:15
PM, instead of 6:00 PM.

Looks like we might be able to drive our Brit cars to Beer & Bull one more
time, before the driving season ends!

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01DA008C.5D5C4340
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just a quick reminder:&nbsp; =
Tomorrow&#8217;s Beer &amp; Bull meeting will start at 5:15 PM, instead =
of 6:00 PM.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Looks like we might be able to drive our Brit cars to =
Beer &amp; Bull one more time, before the driving season =
ends!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01DA008C.5D5C4340--

--===============6723167504359536426==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6723167504359536426==--