Subject: [WPTA] Cars and Coffee North

From: Pat Ledford via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 08:19:26 -0400

--===============3655555710611231811==

--000000000000494d380607e889e8

Another Friendly reminder of the Cars and Coffee North for tomorrow
Wednesday Oct. 18.  The Weather looks cool and partly sunny a good top down
day.

See You there.

Pat

--000000000000494d380607e889e8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Another Friendly reminder of the Cars and Coffee North for tomorrow Wednesd=
ay Oct. 18.=C2=A0 The Weather looks cool and partly sunny a good top down d=
ay.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">See You there.</div><div d=
ir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Pat</div>

--000000000000494d380607e889e8--

--===============3655555710611231811==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3655555710611231811==--