Subject: [WPTA] Schedule change, for this month's Beer & Bull

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 23:53:34 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6420240419775195886==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D9FB0B.D0C4A2E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D9FB0B.D0C4A2E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

In order to avoid the noise we had to deal with, last month, we are going to
start our meeting, on October 17, at 5:15PM, instead of 6PM.  The idea is
that we'll pretty much be done with our meeting, by the time the DJ gets
cranked up.

Of course, Jillian and Jeff have also told us that they won't accept
reservations for another large group on the same night as our event, so that
should help and we should be able to keep the divider closed.

If you can't get there by 5:15, no worries.   Just come whenever you can get
there and we'll probably still be there.

So, let's give this a try and see how it works for everyone, OK?

Thanks,

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D9FB0B.D0C4A2E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>In order to avoid the noise we =
had to deal with, last month, we are going to start our meeting, on =
October 17, at 5:15PM, instead of 6PM.&nbsp; The idea is that =
we&#8217;ll pretty much be done with our meeting, by the time the DJ =
gets cranked up.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Of course, =
Jillian and Jeff have also told us that they won&#8217;t accept =
reservations for another large group on the same night as our event, so =
that should help and we should be able to keep the divider =
closed.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If you can&#8217;t get there by 5:15, no =
worries.&nbsp;&nbsp; Just come whenever you can get there and =
we&#8217;ll probably still be there.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, =
let&#8217;s give this a try and see how it works for everyone, =
OK?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D9FB0B.D0C4A2E0--

--===============6420240419775195886==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6420240419775195886==--