Subject: [WPTA] George Yonker Memorial Tour: weather update

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 09:10:25 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1397782004999008835==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D9E87D.A19E9160"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D9E87D.A19E9160
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Worried about possible rain showers, tomorrow morning?  No problem.  Just
come out later.  I'll stick around, at the start, until noon and, even if
you don't want to come out until after noon, you can still just drive up to
the house and pick up route instructions.

Also, although I'm still working on the shorter route, as of this morning,
it looks like it will take between an hour and an hour & a half to drive it.
So, this will leave you plenty of time to arrive at The Bullpen Rustic Lodge
for food & beer.

See you tomorrow!

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D9E87D.A19E9160
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Worried about possible rain =
showers, tomorrow morning?&nbsp; No problem.&nbsp; Just come out =
later.&nbsp; I&#8217;ll stick around, at the start, until noon and, even =
if you don&#8217;t want to come out until after noon, you can still just =
drive up to the house and pick up route instructions.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Also, =
although I&#8217;m still working on the shorter route, as of this =
morning, it looks like it will take between an hour and an hour &amp; a =
half to drive it.&nbsp; So, this will leave you plenty of time to arrive =
at The Bullpen Rustic Lodge for food &amp; beer.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>See you =
tomorrow!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D9E87D.A19E9160--

--===============1397782004999008835==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1397782004999008835==--