Subject: [WPTA] Cars and Coffee North

From: Pat Ledford via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 17:44:35 -0400

--===============3876934706361872624==

--0000000000000d580a0605a90d76
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FYI. A friendly reminder Cars and Coffee North meets at Ryders Restaurant
this Wednesday at 8:30 am. Weather looks good to drive our LBC=E2=80=99s a =
little
chilly on the morning but a sunny day. Remember our British cars were made
for English weather, Rainey and cold.

See you there.

--0000000000000d580a0605a90d76
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FYI. A friendly reminder Cars and Coffee North meets at Ryders Restaurant t=
his Wednesday at 8:30 am. Weather looks good to drive our LBC=E2=80=99s a l=
ittle chilly on the morning but a sunny day. Remember our British cars were=
 made for English weather, Rainey and cold.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div=
 dir=3D"auto">See you there.=C2=A0</div>

--0000000000000d580a0605a90d76--

--===============3876934706361872624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3876934706361872624==--