Subject: [WPTA] WantedPoster

From: Gerald Van Vlack via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 15:10:18 +0000

--===============8340484279257646029==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_SJ0PR17MB582579B09DAB0BA0378E8D92F6C0ASJ0PR17MB5825namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_SJ0PR17MB582579B09DAB0BA0378E8D92F6C0ASJ0PR17MB5825namp_
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR17MB582579B09DAB0BA0378E8D92F6C0ASJ0PR17MB5825namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR17MB582579B09DAB0BA0378E8D92F6C0ASJ0PR17MB5825namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

--_000_SJ0PR17MB582579B09DAB0BA0378E8D92F6C0ASJ0PR17MB5825namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
<img style=3D"max-width: 100%;" class=3D"w-2550 h-3504" size=3D"1157759" co=
ntenttype=3D"image/jpeg" data-outlook-trace=3D"F:1|T:1" src=3D"cid:c3c8afd3=
-ae9f-42cf-ab55-50a7f8989410"><br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0PR17MB582579B09DAB0BA0378E8D92F6C0ASJ0PR17MB5825namp_--

--_004_SJ0PR17MB582579B09DAB0BA0378E8D92F6C0ASJ0PR17MB5825namp_
Content-Description: Wanted Poster 001.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Wanted Poster 001.jpg"; size=1858207;
	creation-date="Fri, 29 Sep 2023 15:10:04 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 29 Sep 2023 15:10:16 GMT"
Content-ID: <c3c8afd3-ae9f-42cf-ab55-50a7f8989410>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SJ0PR17MB582579B09DAB0BA0378E8D92F6C0ASJ0PR17MB5825namp_--

--===============8340484279257646029==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8340484279257646029==--