Subject: [WPTA] Octoberfest - Laurel Highlands British car club

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 12:43:05 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6538750601157679732==
 boundary="------------31BB497EF859C7279744704D"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------31BB497EF859C7279744704D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

To all looking for something to do out east -

Octoberfest

Laurel Highlands British Car Club

Sat 10/21/2023 from 1PM to 5PM.

Pizza and Beer provided.

Lets try something different, opening up the new garage for something fun.

Bring your classic ride and enjoy some beer and bull.

Plenty of parking.

Please RSVP by 10/14 so I can get a count for food/beverages needed.

Ken Patterson

214 Willow Crossing Road

Greensburg, PA 15601

724-212-9465

On 9/14/23 11:29 AM, abcoz--- via Wpta wrote:
>
> Although PADOT forced me to make some major revisions, in this year’s 
> tour route, the “Iron Butt” version of this year’s George Yonker 
> Memorial Tour is now ready for Prime Time. 😉  The only down side is 
> that the route is now only 81 miles in length, instead of the hoped 
> for 90 miles.
>
> Driving time is an easy 2.5 hours, although I easily covered in in 2 
> hours and 22 minutes, while doing the final odometer check.
>
> I want to remind all of you, who are planning to make a PVGP donation, 
> in George’s name, to bring CHECKS, ONLY!  We will not accept cash 
> donations, unless you want your cash to go towards beer, at The 
> Bullpen Rustic Lodge. 😊
>
> See yinz Sunday morning, between 9 and 11, at 240 Southview Road, 
> McDonald, PA. 15057!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bud Osbourne
>
> PS: If you can’t get to the starting point, between 9 and 11, just 
> drive up to the house, if we’ve already gone and there will be someone 
> there to hand out route instructions.  There will be instructions for 
> a shorter, but equally scenic, route available, which will take you an 
> hour to an hour and a half to drive and will deliver you to our end of 
> tour watering hole; The Bullpen Rustic Lodge.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> -------------------------------------
>
> http://www.wptriumph.org
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
>
>

-- 
Ken Patterson
Dynomite Marketing
724-212-9465

--------------31BB497EF859C7279744704D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>To all looking for something to do out east - <br>
    </p>
    <p>
      <meta charset="utf-8">
    </p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><span style="font-size: large;">Octoberfest<br>
      </span></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><span style="font-size: large;">Laurel Highlands
        British Car Club</span><span style="font-size: large;"></span><br>
    </p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4">Sat 10/21/2023 from 1PM to 5PM.<span> </span></font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4">Pizza and Beer provided.<span> </span></font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4"><span><br>
        </span></font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><span style="font-size: large;">Lets try something
        different, opening up the new garage for something fun.</span><font
        size="4"><span><br>
        </span></font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4"><br>
      </font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4">Bring your classic ride and enjoy some
        beer and bull.</font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4">Plenty of parking.</font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4"><br>
      </font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><span style="font-size: large;">Please RSVP by 10/14
        so I can get a count for food/beverages needed.</span><font
        size="4"><br>
      </font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica; min-height: 14px;"><font size="4"><br>
      </font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4">Ken Patterson</font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4">214 Willow Crossing Road</font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4">Greensburg, PA 15601</font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4">724-212-9465</font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4"><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
          target="_blank" style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);">[email-masked]</a></font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-thickness:
      initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
      initial; margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings:
      normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; font-family:
      Helvetica;"><font size="4"><a
          href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
          style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);">kpatterson@dynomitemarketing.<wbr>com</a></font></p>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/14/23 11:29 AM, abcoz--- via Wpta
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Although PADOT forced me to make some major
          revisions, in this year’s tour route, the “Iron Butt” version
          of this year’s George Yonker Memorial Tour is now ready for
          Prime Time. <span style="font-family:&quot;Segoe UI
            Emoji&quot;,sans-serif">😉</span>  The only down side is
          that the route is now only 81 miles in length, instead of the
          hoped for 90 miles.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Driving time is an easy 2.5 hours, although
          I easily covered in in 2 hours and 22 minutes, while doing the
          final odometer check.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">I want to remind all of you, who are
          planning to make a PVGP donation, in George’s name, to bring
          CHECKS, ONLY!  We will not accept cash donations, unless you
          want your cash to go towards beer, at The Bullpen Rustic
          Lodge. <span style="font-family:&quot;Segoe UI
            Emoji&quot;,sans-serif">😊</span><o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">See yinz Sunday morning, between 9 and 11,
          at 240 Southview Road, McDonald, PA. 15057!<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Bud Osbourne<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">PS: If you can’t get to the starting point,
          between 9 and 11, just drive up to the house, if we’ve already
          gone and there will be someone there to hand out route
          instructions.  There will be instructions for a shorter, but
          equally scenic, route available, which will take you an hour
          to an hour and a half to drive and will deliver you to our end
          of tour watering hole; The Bullpen Rustic Lodge.<o:p></o:p></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

-------------------------------------

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.wptriumph.org">http://www.wptriumph.org</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Ken Patterson
Dynomite Marketing
724-212-9465</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------31BB497EF859C7279744704D--

--===============6538750601157679732==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6538750601157679732==--