Subject: [WPTA] Octoberfest - LHBCC

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 18:06:02 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0602659556167337884==
 boundary="------------7334C4CAFA0F0F17B4B151E0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------7334C4CAFA0F0F17B4B151E0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I apologize if this is a repeat message, not sure if it went thru before -

To all looking for something to do out east in October -

Octoberfest

Laurel Highlands British Car Club

Sat 10/21/2023 from 1PM to 5PM.

Pizza and Beer provided.If I can get my cooker going, maybe some brats 
as well.

Opening up my new garage for something fun for the local clubs.

Bring your classic ride and enjoy some beer, bull, cornhole, and bocce.

Plenty of parking. Bring your favorite chair. Spouses invited.

Please RSVP to me by 10/14 so I can get a count for food/beverages needed.

Ken Patterson

214 Willow Crossing Road

Greensburg, PA 15601

724-212-9465

--------------7334C4CAFA0F0F17B4B151E0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p><font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">I apologize
        if this is a repeat message, not sure if it went thru before - <br>
      </font></p>
    <p><font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">To all
        looking for something to do out east in October - <br>
      </font> </p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p> </p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><span style="font-size: large;">Octoberfest<br>
        </span></font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><span style="font-size: large;">Laurel
          Highlands British Car Club</span><span style="font-size:
          large;"></span><br>
      </font> </p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">Sat 10/21/2023 from 1PM to 5PM.<span> </span></font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">Pizza and Beer provided.<span> If I
          can get my cooker going, maybe some brats as well.<br>
        </span></font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><span><br>
        </span></font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><span style="font-size: large;">Opening
          up my new garage for something fun for the local clubs.</span><span><br>
        </span></font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><br>
      </font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">Bring your classic ride and enjoy
        some beer, bull, cornhole, and bocce.</font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">Plenty of parking. Bring your
        favorite chair. Spouses invited.<br>
      </font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><br>
      </font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><span style="font-size: large;">Please
          RSVP to me by 10/14 so I can get a count for food/beverages
          needed.</span><br>
      </font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><br>
      </font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"></font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; min-height: 14px;"><font
        face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><br>
      </font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">Ken Patterson</font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">214 Willow Crossing Road</font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">Greensburg, PA 15601</font></p>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1">724-212-9465<br>
      </font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><font face="Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"><a
          href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
          style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);">[email-masked]</a></font></p>
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="+1"> </font>
    <p style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: small; font-style:
      normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space:
      normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
      text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;
      margin: 0px; font-kerning: auto; font-feature-settings: normal;
      font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;"><br>
    </p>
    <p> </p>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------7334C4CAFA0F0F17B4B151E0--

--===============0602659556167337884==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0602659556167337884==--