Subject: Re: [WPTA] Looking for a good heater motor for a 1974 tr6

From: "J.R. ROENIGK via Wpta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:34:16 +0100

That makes two of us !!

Maybe Ted Sumacher

Rich 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 17, 2023, at 8:23 PM, Clayton Yonker via Wpta <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> I’m in need of a good motor for a 1974 tr6. Anyone have one?
> 
> Thanks
> Clay
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> -------------------------------------
> 
> http://www.wptriumph.org
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]

---

From: Gary Fredo via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:29:07 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0383419015761095195==
	boundary="----=_Part_1453399_2105886313.1689625747134"

------=_Part_1453399_2105886313.1689625747134
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Anyone going to the Waterfront Car Cruise tomorrow.=C2=A0 I'm going to try=
 to make it, weather permitting, but I have a lot of stuff to get done tomo=
rrow so I'm not sure when I will be heading down there.
Gary
------=_Part_1453399_2105886313.1689625747134
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydpe3505655yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Anyone going to the Waterfront Car Cruise tomorrow.&nbsp; I'm going to try to make it, weather permitting, but I have a lot of stuff to get done tomorrow so I'm not sure when I will be heading down there.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Gary</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1453399_2105886313.1689625747134--

--===============0383419015761095195==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============0383419015761095195==--

---

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:55:42 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5073030610897979469==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0082_01D9B8F1.0D1EC610"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01D9B8F1.0D1EC610
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99m not going.  Too much to get done, for Countryside Tour.

=20

Beer & Bull will now be on Tuesday the 25th, at the regular place & =
time.

=20

Bud

=20

From: Wpta <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Gary Fredo via =
Wpta
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 4:29 PM
To: WPTA <[email-masked]>
Subject: [WPTA] Waterfront Cruise

=20

Anyone going to the Waterfront Car Cruise tomorrow.  I'm going to try to =
make it, weather permitting, but I have a lot of stuff to get done =
tomorrow so I'm not sure when I will be heading down there.

=20

Gary

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01D9B8F1.0D1EC610
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I=E2=80=99m not going.=C2=A0 =
Too much to get done, for Countryside Tour.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Beer &amp; =
Bull will now be on Tuesday the 25<sup>th</sup>, at the regular place =
&amp; time.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Wpta =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Gary Fredo via =
Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, July 17, 2023 4:29 PM<br><b>To:</b> WPTA =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [WPTA] Waterfront =
Cruise<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>Anyone =
going to the Waterfront Car Cruise tomorrow.&nbsp; I'm going to try to =
make it, weather permitting, but I have a lot of stuff to get done =
tomorrow so I'm not sure when I will be heading down =
there.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>Gary<o:p></=
o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0082_01D9B8F1.0D1EC610--

--===============5073030610897979469==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============5073030610897979469==--

---

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:28:31 -0400

--===============8816071248995072612==

--0000000000002bbec00600c2e466
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99m planning to go but would like to connect with anyone from the c=
lub

Tim

On Monday, July 17, 2023, Gary Fredo via Wpta <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Anyone going to the Waterfront Car Cruise tomorrow.  I'm going to try to
> make it, weather permitting, but I have a lot of stuff to get done tomorr=
ow
> so I'm not sure when I will be heading down there.
>
> Gary
>

--0000000000002bbec00600c2e466
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99m planning to go but would like to connect with anyone from the c=
lub<div><br></div><div>Tim<br><br>On Monday, July 17, 2023, Gary Fredo via =
Wpta &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;=
 wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;bor=
der-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div style=3D"font-family:He=
lvetica Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div></div>
        <div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone going to the Waterfront Car Cruise tomorrow=
.=C2=A0 I&#39;m going to try to make it, weather permitting, but I have a l=
ot of stuff to get done tomorrow so I&#39;m not sure when I will be heading=
 down there.</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Gary</div></d=
iv></div></blockquote></div>

--0000000000002bbec00600c2e466--

--===============8816071248995072612==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============8816071248995072612==--