Subject: [WPTA] Special mission - Thursday evening 7/20 - Washington PA!!

From: Joe Stout via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 11:17:38 -0400

--===============8211602562898284147==

--000000000000d637600600d888e9

Ok Folks, I have a special request.

I have a neighbor that is an avid car guy, and looks forward to the PVGP
every year.
Unfortunately, I heard from his wife early this week that Kevin has been
going thru treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and will not be able to attend
the car show on Saturday.  I have been in touch with his wife Susan, and
since they can not make it to the PVGP on Saturday, I have decided to take
some cars to him on Thursday night!!

If anyone is around Washington, and has a few hours on Thursday night to
join me - we are going to meet at my house around 6:45 - 7:00pm, and then
leave here and drive down the street to the cul de sac.  Any / all cars are
welcome to join us!!

Also - if anyone has an extra program from the car show on Tuesday that we
could leave with him - please bring it along.

My location is 567 Warrick Drive Washington PA. - we can stage on the
street and go from there.

Thanks in advance if you are able to attend, and if not - please send
prayers and good vibes to Kevin and Susan!!

Shoot me a message if you think you are able to attend - so I have an idea
of who/what to expect!!

Thanks
Joe
724-678-8074

--000000000000d637600600d888e9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Ok Folks, I have a special request.<div><br></div><div>I h=
ave a neighbor that is an avid car guy, and looks forward to the PVGP every=
 year.</div><div>Unfortunately,=C2=A0I heard from his wife early this week =
that Kevin has been going thru treatment for Hodgkin&#39;s Lymphoma, and wi=
ll not be able to attend the car show on Saturday.=C2=A0 I have been in tou=
ch with his wife Susan, and since they can not make it to the PVGP on Satur=
day, I have decided to take some cars to him on Thursday night!!</div><div>=
<br></div><div>If anyone is around Washington, and has a few hours on Thurs=
day night to join me - we are going to meet at my house around 6:45 - 7:00p=
m, and then leave here and drive down the street to the cul de sac.=C2=A0 A=
ny / all cars are welcome to join us!!</div><div><br></div><div>Also - if a=
nyone has an extra program from the car show on Tuesday that we could leave=
 with him - please bring it along.</div><div><br></div><div>My location is =
567 Warrick Drive Washington PA. - we can stage on the street and go from t=
here.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance if you are able to attend,=
 and if not - please send prayers and good vibes to Kevin and Susan!!</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Shoot me a message if you think you are able to attend =
- so I have an idea of who/what to expect!!</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks=
</div><div>Joe</div><div>724-678-8074=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000d637600600d888e9--

--===============8211602562898284147==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8211602562898284147==--