Subject: [WPTA] FW: He Wanted A Motorcycle....

From: jerryvvtr4a--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 06:19:09 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0382_01D9951A.24EC6220"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0382_01D9951A.24EC6220
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0383_01D9951A.24EC6220"

------=_NextPart_001_0383_01D9951A.24EC6220
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

He wanted a Motorcycle.

------=_NextPart_001_0383_01D9951A.24EC6220
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>He wanted a =
Motorcycle.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0383_01D9951A.24EC6220--

------=_NextPart_000_0382_01D9951A.24EC6220
	name="But Dad, I want a motorcycle..mp4"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="But Dad, I want a motorcycle..mp4"

------=_NextPart_000_0382_01D9951A.24EC6220
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0382_01D9951A.24EC6220--

---

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 08:42:42 -0400

--===============7146462295283872937==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0053_01D9952E.32379D00"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01D9952E.32379D00
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Wow!  Not only hilarious, but very clever!

From: Wpta <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of jerryvvtr4a--- via Wpta
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2023 6:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [WPTA] FW: He Wanted A Motorcycle....

He wanted a Motorcycle.

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01D9952E.32379D00
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Wow!=C2=A0 Not only hilarious, =
but very clever!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Wpta =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>jerryvvtr4a--- =
via Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, June 2, 2023 6:19 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [WPTA] FW: He Wanted A =
Motorcycle....<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>He wanted a =
Motorcycle.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0053_01D9952E.32379D00--

--===============7146462295283872937==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============7146462295283872937==--

---

From: Jim Keenan via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 14:02:37 +0000

--===============7075007946121573186==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR14MB40896A7177EE873F2470044CA94EADM6PR14MB4089namp_"

--_000_DM6PR14MB40896A7177EE873F2470044CA94EADM6PR14MB4089namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM6PR14MB40896A7177EE873F2470044CA94EADM6PR14MB4089namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM6PR14MB40896A7177EE873F2470044CA94EADM6PR14MB4089namp_--

--===============7075007946121573186==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============7075007946121573186==--