Subject: [WPTA] Club Banner Who has it?

From: jerryvvtr4a--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 16:27:54 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0998369350129847256==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0188_01D99FA6.58CC45B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0188_01D99FA6.58CC45B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Looking for who has the WPTA Club Banner. We've been asked to bring it along
to The Kastner Cup at Road America in Elkhart Lake WI. 

It needs to get to Bruce.

Thanks,

JVV

------=_NextPart_000_0188_01D99FA6.58CC45B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Looking for who has the WPTA =
Club Banner. We&#8217;ve been asked to bring it along to The Kastner Cup =
at Road America in Elkhart Lake WI. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It needs to get to Bruce.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>JVV<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0188_01D99FA6.58CC45B0--

--===============0998369350129847256==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0998369350129847256==--