Subject: [WPTA] 10" wiper blades - new

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 08:10:22 -0400

--===============0633842031628136045==

--00000000000047d7ca05fd388eb4

I recently ordered a list of parts which included a pair of 10" wiper
blades from Moss and found that I needed 11" blades to fit my TR6. If
anyone needs a new set of 10" blades (insert plus blade mechanism), see me
at the next WPTA run this Sunday and I'll sell them 1/2 price with no
shipping (ha ha - $12 vs $24 for new set)! According to Moss they fit a
variety of MG and Triumph models.

It pays to measure twice and order once! That's what I get for late night
work, ha ha.

Tim

--00000000000047d7ca05fd388eb4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I recently ordered a list of parts which included a pair o=
f 10&quot; wiper blades from Moss and found that I needed 11&quot; blades t=
o fit my=C2=A0TR6. If anyone needs a new set of 10&quot; blades (insert plu=
s blade mechanism), see me at the next WPTA run this Sunday and I&#39;ll se=
ll them 1/2 price with no shipping (ha ha - $12 vs $24 for new set)! Accord=
ing to Moss they fit a variety of MG and Triumph models.<div><br></div><div=
>It pays to measure twice and order once! That&#39;s what I get for late ni=
ght work, ha ha.</div><div><br></div><div>Tim</div></div>

--00000000000047d7ca05fd388eb4--

--===============0633842031628136045==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0633842031628136045==--