Subject: [WPTA] Cases of oil

From: Clayton Yonker via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 09:44:23 -0400

--===============7780776886484684338==

--0000000000003f6fb505fbf80148

Hi all,

I need multiple cases of 20w50 motor oil. Who should I contact to get them?

Thanks
Clay

--0000000000003f6fb505fbf80148
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi all,=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">I need multiple =
cases of 20w50 motor oil. Who should I contact to get them?</div><div dir=
=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks</div><div dir=3D"auto">Clay</d=
iv>

--0000000000003f6fb505fbf80148--

--===============7780776886484684338==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7780776886484684338==--

---

From: wirenut12 via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 15:44:52 -0400

--===============7123004500672993710==

----_com.samsung.android.email_6083691102529220
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Q2xheS5JIGhhdmUgbG90cy4gR2l2ZSBtZSBhIGNhbGwgYW5kIHdlJ2xsIGhvb2sgdXAuVGltLiA0
MTIgODU1IDcyMzdTZW50IGZyb20gU2Ftc3VuZyBHYWxheHkgc21hcnRwaG9uZS4KLS0tLS0tLS0g
T3JpZ2luYWwgbWVzc2FnZSAtLS0tLS0tLUZyb206IENsYXl0b24gWW9ua2VyIHZpYSBXcHRhIDx3
cHRhQGF1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0PiBEYXRlOiA1LzE4LzIzICAxMDoyMyBBTSAgKEdNVC0wNTowMCkg
VG86IFdQVEEgPHdwdGFAYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQ+IFN1YmplY3Q6IFtXUFRBXSBDYXNlcyBvZiBv
aWwgSGkgYWxsLMKgSSBuZWVkIG11bHRpcGxlIGNhc2VzIG9mIDIwdzUwIG1vdG9yIG9pbC4gV2hv
IHNob3VsZCBJIGNvbnRhY3QgdG8gZ2V0IHRoZW0/VGhhbmtzQ2xheQo=

----_com.samsung.android.email_6083691102529220
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_6083691102529220--

--===============7123004500672993710==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============7123004500672993710==--