Subject: [WPTA] Infrared heat sensor

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 15:04:06 -0400

--===============5151231954491357936==

--0000000000007d0d0405fc89498d

Wondering what infrared temperature guns people have had the most success
with. I have a $15 coupon from Home Depot burning a hole in my pocket, lol.

Was considering Klein, Ryobi, and Milwaukee.

Tim

--0000000000007d0d0405fc89498d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Wondering what infrared temperature guns people have had t=
he most success with. I have a $15 coupon from Home Depot burning a hole in=
 my pocket, lol.<div><br></div><div>Was considering Klein, Ryobi, and Milwa=
ukee.</div><div><br></div><div>Tim</div></div>

--0000000000007d0d0405fc89498d--

--===============5151231954491357936==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5151231954491357936==--