Subject: [WPTA] Dzus meeting

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 13:51:31 -0400

--===============8895843878298137036==

--000000000000dda16e05fa18a8be

NOT tonight!
Next Monday the 31st

Bruce

--000000000000dda16e05fa18a8be

<div dir="ltr">NOT tonight!<div>Next Monday the 31st</div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--000000000000dda16e05fa18a8be--

--===============8895843878298137036==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8895843878298137036==--

---

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 12:46:13 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8410177630878006284==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_049E_01D97773.EB7A8580"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_049E_01D97773.EB7A8580
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Next Monday is 5/1.

I hope to be there.

Bud

From: Wpta <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Bruce Stutzman via Wpta
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2023 1:52 PM
To: WPTA <[email-masked]>
Subject: [WPTA] Dzus meeting

NOT tonight!

Next Monday the 31st

Bruce

------=_NextPart_000_049E_01D97773.EB7A8580
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Next Monday is =
5/1.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I hope to be =
there.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Wpta =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bruce Stutzman =
via Wpta<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, April 24, 2023 1:52 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
WPTA &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [WPTA] Dzus =
meeting<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>NOT =
tonight!<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Next Monday the =
31st<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bruce<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_049E_01D97773.EB7A8580--

--===============8410177630878006284==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============8410177630878006284==--