Subject: [WPTA] Looking for drivers for Saturday

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 13:17:12 -0400

--===============3204574047159213220==

--000000000000f11bc805f8c232f2

Let me know if anyone in the club is interested in getting their British
car out on Saturday and driving up to North Country Brew Pub in Slippery
Rock for lunch. I'm flexible for meeting near Cranberry or just meeting up
at the brew pub.

Want to take advantage of every dry day even if the top is up!

Tim
434-964-8370

--000000000000f11bc805f8c232f2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Let me know if anyone in the club is interested in getting=
 their British car out on Saturday and driving up to North Country Brew Pub=
 in Slippery Rock for lunch. I&#39;m flexible for meeting near Cranberry or=
 just meeting up at the brew pub.<div><br></div><div>Want to take advantage=
 of every dry day even if the top is up!<br><div><br></div><div>Tim</div><d=
iv>434-964-8370</div></div></div>

--000000000000f11bc805f8c232f2--

--===============3204574047159213220==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3204574047159213220==--