Subject: [WPTA] Request for feedback on wet sanding

From: Tim Prell via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 06:34:07 -0500

--===============8127207561083780957==

--00000000000020390c05f41a8722

Can any members provide a referral for an auto body shop or detailer in the
Cranberry or Pittsburgh area that has good results wet sanding a paint job
to create a better finish? I was a doubter in the past but saw how it
brought a 20 year-old ski boat back to new condition and might try it on
one of my vintage cars.

thanks,
Tim

--00000000000020390c05f41a8722
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Can any members provide a referral for an auto body shop o=
r detailer in the Cranberry or Pittsburgh area that has good results wet sa=
nding a paint job to create a better finish? I was a doubter in the past bu=
t saw how it brought a 20 year-old ski boat back to new condition and might=
 try it on one of my vintage cars.<div><br></div><div>thanks,</div><div>Tim=
</div></div>

--00000000000020390c05f41a8722--

--===============8127207561083780957==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8127207561083780957==--