Subject: [WPTA] WPTA Website

From: WPTA Webmaster-Secretary via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 15:03:36 -0500

--===============4266439100258007067==

--0000000000000a1b2d05f047ef06

I'm here to apologize for not responding to any requests for WPTA
Member-Only access lately. Our website partner is retiring, and I'm working
up a brand new site, where you'll be able to manage your password directly.

Exact timing of the new website launch isn't clear, but I'm hoping we can
have it live by the end of January.

Thanks for your patience!

Happy holidays,
Dexter

--0000000000000a1b2d05f047ef06
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m here to apologize for not responding to any reques=
ts for WPTA Member-Only access lately. Our website partner is retiring, and=
 I&#39;m working up a brand new site, where you&#39;ll be able to manage yo=
ur password=C2=A0directly.<br><br>Exact timing of the new website launch is=
n&#39;t clear, but I&#39;m hoping we can have it live by the end of January=
.<div><br></div><div>Thanks for your patience!<br></div><div><br></div><div=
>Happy holidays,<br>Dexter</div></div>

--0000000000000a1b2d05f047ef06--

--===============4266439100258007067==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4266439100258007067==--