Subject: [WPTA] Dzus meeting new date

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 14:17:06 -0500

--===============5442543187720164903==

--000000000000c1ef3305f0474888

The meeting at Sunny Jims will be on Tuesday Dec. 27 at 6:00 PM.
Not Monday the 26th.
Get your articles, photos, etc in as soon as possible.
We would like to have it done before Christmas.

Bruce

--000000000000c1ef3305f0474888
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The meeting at Sunny Jims will be on Tuesday Dec. 27 at 6:=
00 PM.<div>Not Monday the 26th.</div><div>Get your articles, photos, etc in=
 as soon as possible.</div><div>We would like to have it done before Christ=
mas.</div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--000000000000c1ef3305f0474888--

--===============5442543187720164903==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5442543187720164903==--