Subject: [WPTA] Dzus meeting

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 11:26:13 -0500

--===============7411618368867471114==

--00000000000020adc605ee8a55b7

Tonight Monday
6:00 @ Sunny Jims
I made reservations under "Bruce"
My covid will keep me away.  I took the last dose of Paxlovid this morning
and am feeling a lot better.
Hopefully Jim or Gary will collect the corrections and call Ed.

Bruce

--00000000000020adc605ee8a55b7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Tonight Monday<div>6:00=C2=A0@ Sunny Jims</div><div>I made=
 reservations under &quot;Bruce&quot;</div><div>My covid will keep me away.=
=C2=A0 I took the=C2=A0last dose of Paxlovid this morning=C2=A0</div><div>a=
nd am feeling a lot better.</div><div>Hopefully Jim or Gary will collect th=
e corrections and call Ed.</div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--00000000000020adc605ee8a55b7--

--===============7411618368867471114==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7411618368867471114==--

---

From: wirenut12 via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 12:25:53 -0500

--===============6561528747398274119==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1897908572718690
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1897908572718690
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1897908572718690--

--===============6561528747398274119==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============6561528747398274119==--

---

From: Doug Foyle via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 19:18:43 +0000

--===============5819279086813715526==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CH2PR06MB6725D83B6BF8A8C69A17AA0FFC139CH2PR06MB6725namp_"

--_000_CH2PR06MB6725D83B6BF8A8C69A17AA0FFC139CH2PR06MB6725namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH2PR06MB6725D83B6BF8A8C69A17AA0FFC139CH2PR06MB6725namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CH2PR06MB6725D83B6BF8A8C69A17AA0FFC139CH2PR06MB6725namp_--

--===============5819279086813715526==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============5819279086813715526==--