Subject: Re: [WPTA] Cars and Coffee

From: Steve Lytle via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 20:59:35 +0000

--===============1198493451961154920==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_35F428071F6A43EE8B515A3A80A42E45lytlecompaniescom_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_35F428071F6A43EE8B515A3A80A42E45lytlecompaniescom_
	boundary="_000_35F428071F6A43EE8B515A3A80A42E45lytlecompaniescom_"

--_000_35F428071F6A43EE8B515A3A80A42E45lytlecompaniescom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_35F428071F6A43EE8B515A3A80A42E45lytlecompaniescom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_35F428071F6A43EE8B515A3A80A42E45lytlecompaniescom_--

--_004_35F428071F6A43EE8B515A3A80A42E45lytlecompaniescom_
Content-Description: thumbnail_IMG_0042.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="thumbnail_IMG_0042.jpg"; size=272156;
	creation-date="Wed, 16 Nov 2022 20:59:35 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 16 Nov 2022 20:59:35 GMT"
Content-ID: <68130BC3-E737-48C1-A85C-8BA7983E56A1>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_35F428071F6A43EE8B515A3A80A42E45lytlecompaniescom_--

--===============1198493451961154920==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1198493451961154920==--

---

From: Clayton Yonker via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 17:28:30 -0500

--===============7544960832560582554==

--0000000000002c950a05edda5872

--0000000000002c950805edda5871

--0000000000002c950805edda5871

<div><img src="cid:1849201dd80c49359251" style="max-width: 100%;"></div>

--0000000000002c950805edda5871--

--0000000000002c950a05edda5872
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_1490.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <1849201dd80c49359251>

--0000000000002c950a05edda5872--

--===============7544960832560582554==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============7544960832560582554==--

---

From: John Styduhar via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 18:31:06 -0500

--===============6105162983626727271==

--0000000000003dbb9e05eddb390a

--0000000000003dbb9c05eddb3909

I would do it!

On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 6:10 PM Clayton Yonker via Wpta <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--0000000000003dbb9c05eddb3909
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">I w=
ould do it!</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" clas=
s=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 6:10 PM Clayton Yonker via Wpta &l=
t;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:=
<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8=
ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div><img src=
=3D"cid:1849201dd80c49359251" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
t</a><br>
<br>
-------------------------------------<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.wptriumph.org" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://www.wptriumph.org</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000003dbb9c05eddb3909--

--0000000000003dbb9e05eddb390a
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_1490.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <1849201dd80c49359251>

--0000000000003dbb9e05eddb390a--

--===============6105162983626727271==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============6105162983626727271==--