Subject: [WPTA] Cars and Coffee

From: Thomas Reed via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 19:07:48 +0000

--_004_MN2PR12MB42564E7F0208D79B5D72B0CF9C079MN2PR12MB4256namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR12MB42564E7F0208D79B5D72B0CF9C079MN2PR12MB4256namp_"

--_000_MN2PR12MB42564E7F0208D79B5D72B0CF9C079MN2PR12MB4256namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Every deceased Triumph owner is rolling over in their grave after seeing th=
at the only car at a Triumph meeting was an Alfa.
Tom Reed

--_000_MN2PR12MB42564E7F0208D79B5D72B0CF9C079MN2PR12MB4256namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div><span class=3D"x_elementToProof" style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:C=
alibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;margin:0px;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);background-colo=
r:rgb(255, 255, 255)">Every deceased Triumph owner is rolling over in their=
 grave after seeing that the only car
 at a Triumph meeting was an Alfa.</span><br>
</div>
<span class=3D"x_elementToProof" style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibr=
i, Helvetica, sans-serif;margin:0px;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);background-color:rgb=
(255, 255, 255)">Tom Reed</span>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=3D"eleme=
ntToProof">
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR12MB42564E7F0208D79B5D72B0CF9C079MN2PR12MB4256namp_--

--_004_MN2PR12MB42564E7F0208D79B5D72B0CF9C079MN2PR12MB4256namp_
Content-Description: thumbnail_IMG_0042.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="thumbnail_IMG_0042.jpg";
	size=272156; creation-date="Wed, 16 Nov 2022 19:05:46 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 16 Nov 2022 19:06:55 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_MN2PR12MB42564E7F0208D79B5D72B0CF9C079MN2PR12MB4256namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_004_MN2PR12MB42564E7F0208D79B5D72B0CF9C079MN2PR12MB4256namp_--