Subject: [WPTA] Oct Dzus

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 13:55:35 -0400

--===============7254360915583271298==

--00000000000053319705ea4d4976

I just dropped it off at the Post Office.
It is a casualty of hurricane Ian.
Since Ed lost his electricity  and the Dzus is on his computer,
my choices were sending out an unedited version or no version.
You are getting the unedited version so please accept the errors, etc.
My particular apology to Curt for the mispelling of his name.

Bruce

--00000000000053319705ea4d4976
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I just dropped it off at the Post Office.<div>It is a casu=
alty of hurricane Ian.</div><div>Since Ed lost his electricity=C2=A0 and th=
e Dzus is on his computer,</div><div>my choices were sending out an unedite=
d version or no version.</div><div>You are getting the unedited version so =
please accept the errors, etc.</div><div>My particular apology to Curt=C2=
=A0for the mispelling=C2=A0of his name.</div><div><br></div><div>Bruce</div=
></div>

--00000000000053319705ea4d4976--

--===============7254360915583271298==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7254360915583271298==--