Subject: [WPTA] Fwd: 1980 Spitfire 1500 For Sale

From: WPTA Webmaster-Secretary via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:32:07 -0400

--===============8115277275113289921==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_CE260A32-E87E-451C-BCD2-FA59B30F483D"

--Apple-Mail=_CE260A32-E87E-451C-BCD2-FA59B30F483D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

FYI in case you, or someone that you know is interested.

> Begin forwarded message:
>=20
> Dear British Car Club Contact,
> =20
> Attached is information regarding a 1980 Spitfire 1500 for sale, =
previously owned by TTR member Rick Trenholme who passed away late last =
year.  The car is being offered for sale by his son Richard.  Please =
contact Richard directly if you are interested.
> =20
> Best regards,
> =20
> Mike Hado, for Richard Trenholme.
=EF=BF=BC

--Apple-Mail=_CE260A32-E87E-451C-BCD2-FA59B30F483D
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_52FCA291-3AEB-4B02-8558-1148D35AAE44"

--Apple-Mail=_52FCA291-3AEB-4B02-8558-1148D35AAE44
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">FYI in case =
you, or someone that you know is =
interested.<div><br></div><div><br><div><br><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div>Begin forwarded message:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; =
margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Dear British =
Car Club Contact</span><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: =
Arial, sans-serif;">,</span></div><div><div class=3D"WordSection1" =
style=3D"page: WordSection1; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;"><div style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; =
font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-family: Arial, =
sans-serif;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in 0in =
0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, =
serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Attached is =
information regarding a 1980 Spitfire 1500 for sale, previously owned by =
TTR member Rick Trenholme who passed away late last year.&nbsp; The car =
is being offered for sale by his son Richard.&nbsp; Please contact =
Richard directly if you are interested.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: =
&quot;Times New Roman&quot;, serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: Arial, =
sans-serif;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in 0in =
0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, =
serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Best =
regards,<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; =
font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-family: Arial, =
sans-serif;"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in 0in =
0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, =
serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">Mike Hado, for =
Richard =
Trenholme.<o:p></o:p></span></div></div></div></blockquote></div></div></b=
ody></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_52FCA291-3AEB-4B02-8558-1148D35AAE44
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="Triumph Spitfire Ad Description.pdf"
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="Triumph Spitfire Ad Description.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_52FCA291-3AEB-4B02-8558-1148D35AAE44
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="overflow-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><div><div><blockquote type="cite"><div></div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_52FCA291-3AEB-4B02-8558-1148D35AAE44--

--Apple-Mail=_CE260A32-E87E-451C-BCD2-FA59B30F483D--

--===============8115277275113289921==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8115277275113289921==--