Subject: [WPTA] if you'd like to start the tour later................

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 15:49:18 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7051510160097098678==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A0_01D8CAAD.0BDA04A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01D8CAAD.0BDA04A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

For those of you who have difficulty getting out of bed, to drive your
sports car, but still want to do the George Yonker Memorial Tour, tomorrow,
let me know and I'll see what can be done to accommodate you.

For those of you who are intimidated by the idea of a self-guided tour, or
who have no one with them, to read the route instructions, COME ON OUT,
ANYWAY!  We'll hook you up with someone who has a navigator, or, if you want
to do the 92 mile route, you can follow me.

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01D8CAAD.0BDA04A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>For those of you who have =
difficulty getting out of bed, to drive your sports car, but still want =
to do the George Yonker Memorial Tour, tomorrow, let me know and =
I&#8217;ll see what can be done to accommodate you.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>For those of =
you who are intimidated by the idea of a self-guided tour, or who have =
no one with them, to read the route instructions, COME ON OUT, =
ANYWAY!&nbsp; We&#8217;ll hook you up with someone who has a navigator, =
or, if you want to do the 92 mile route, you can follow =
me.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01D8CAAD.0BDA04A0--

--===============7051510160097098678==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7051510160097098678==--