Subject: [WPTA] George Yonker Memorial Tour & Car Show @ Krepps Covered Bridge......update

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 15:22:20 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8883444287590470550==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0095_01D8CAA9.47939E10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01D8CAA9.47939E10
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

For those of you not wanting to do the driving tour, but still wanting =
to
show your appreciation of George, You can just go to Krepps Covered =
Bridge,
in Mt. Pleasant Township, on Covered Bridge Road.  Google Maps will take =
you
there.  You can arrive & register for the car show (no charge, BTW) =
anytime
after 9:30, Sunday morning.  I don=92t know when registration closes, =
but I=92m
sure you will be welcomed with open arms, whenever you arrive.

=20

For those hardy souls planning to do some DRIVING, tomorrow morning, =
here is
the latest:

=20

1.	PADOT has been VERY busy, in Washington County, for the past many
weeks and, in particular, in Mt. Pleasant Twp.  So, although most roads =
that
have been oiled & chipped are just fine to drive our cars on, by now, be
advised that the road I live on (and which you will have to drive on, to =
get
to registration) was just done this past Thursday.  It=92s really not a
problem, provided you are not in a hurry.
2.	To avoid most of the oil & chips, if you are coming from Bridgeville
(via route 50), or Canonsburg (via 980, to 50), drive past the first =
turn
onto Southview Road and go to the next turn, onto Southview Road, about =
2.5
mile farther west, on route 50.  Then, you will only have a =BD mile of =
slow
running, to get over the oil & chips.
3.	Leaving the start of the tour, the 92 mile tour route turns left,
leaving my driveway and goes 1/3 of a mile, before turning onto freshly
PAVED (zero gravel/oil & chips!) Baker Road.
4.	The 64 mile route turns left, out of my driveway and goes back to
route 50, into Hickory.  If you=92d rather avoid the oil & chips, on =
Southview
Road and a short stretch of them, on Wabash Ave. (total distance of well
under one mile), in Hickory, we can easily do that.  Just ask me, when =
you
get here and I=92ll hook you up.

=20

This morning, I finally finished the odometer check, on the 92 mile =
route
and the roads are in great shape.  Both routes use some of the same =
roads
and I promise you that you will not be disappointed with the roads, or =
the
great scenery, particularly on a sunny day and viewed from the many =
ridges
you=92ll be travelling along.

=20

Let=92s have a STRONG showing for George!

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01D8CAA9.47939E10
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph
	{mso-style-priority:34;
	margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:0in;
	margin-left:.5in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
	{mso-list-id:1705906048;
	mso-list-type:hybrid;
	mso-list-template-ids:1928776494 1227116156 67698713 67698715 67698703 =
67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;}
@list l0:level1
	{mso-level-text:"%1\.\)";
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level2
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level3
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
@list l0:level4
	{mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level5
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level6
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
@list l0:level7
	{mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level8
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level9
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
ol
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
ul
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>For those of you not wanting =
to do the driving tour, but still wanting to show your appreciation of =
George, You can just go to Krepps Covered Bridge, in Mt. Pleasant =
Township, on Covered Bridge Road.=A0 Google Maps will take you there.=A0 =
You can arrive &amp; register for the car show (no charge, BTW) anytime =
after 9:30, Sunday morning.=A0 I don&#8217;t know when registration =
closes, but I&#8217;m sure you will be welcomed with open arms, whenever =
you arrive.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>For those hardy souls planning to do some DRIVING, =
tomorrow morning, here is the latest:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><ol style=3D'margin-top:0in' =
start=3D1 type=3D1><li class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1'>PADOT has been VERY =
busy, in Washington County, for the past many weeks and, in particular, =
in Mt. Pleasant Twp.=A0 So, although most roads that have been oiled =
&amp; chipped are just fine to drive our cars on, by now, be advised =
that the road I live on (and which you will have to drive on, to get to =
registration) was just done this past Thursday.=A0 It&#8217;s really not =
a problem, provided you are not in a hurry.<o:p></o:p></li><li =
class=3DMsoListParagraph style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'>To avoid most of the oil &amp; chips, if you are coming from =
Bridgeville (via route 50), or Canonsburg (via 980, to 50), drive past =
the first turn onto Southview Road and go to the next turn, onto =
Southview Road, about 2.5 mile farther west, on route 50.=A0 Then, you =
will only have a =BD mile of slow running, to get over the oil &amp; =
chips.<o:p></o:p></li><li class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1'>Leaving the start of =
the tour, the 92 mile tour route turns left, leaving my driveway and =
goes 1/3 of a mile, before turning onto freshly PAVED (zero gravel/oil =
&amp; chips!) Baker Road.<o:p></o:p></li><li class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1'>The 64 mile route =
turns left, out of my driveway and goes back to route 50, into =
Hickory.=A0 If you&#8217;d rather avoid the oil &amp; chips, on =
Southview Road and a short stretch of them, on Wabash Ave. (total =
distance of well under one mile), in Hickory, we can easily do that.=A0 =
Just ask me, when you get here and I&#8217;ll hook you =
up.<o:p></o:p></li></ol><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This morning, I finally finished the odometer check, =
on the 92 mile route and the roads are in great shape.=A0 Both routes =
use some of the same roads and I promise you that you will not be =
disappointed with the roads, or the great scenery, particularly on a =
sunny day and viewed from the many ridges you&#8217;ll be travelling =
along.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Let&#8217;s have a STRONG showing for =
George!<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0095_01D8CAA9.47939E10--

--===============8883444287590470550==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8883444287590470550==--

---

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 20:20:24 -0400

--===============8427391248913994193==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00D1_01D8CAD2.EB3101B0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01D8CAD2.EB3101B0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The Iron Butt version takes 2 hours and 40 minutes to run, so =
I=E2=80=99d say between 9 and 10 would be fine.  Probably closer to 9 =
would be best.  Earlier, if you like.

=20

Bud

=20

From: Barry Martin <[email-masked]>=20
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2022 6:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [WPTA] George Yonker Memorial Tour & Car Show @ Krepps =
Covered Bridge......update

=20

Bud,

For the iron but, what time do you suggest leaving your place?

Barry=20

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2022, at 3:36 PM, abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked] =

=EF=BB=BF

For those of you not wanting to do the driving tour, but still wanting =
to show your appreciation of George, You can just go to Krepps Covered =
Bridge, in Mt. Pleasant Township, on Covered Bridge Road.  Google Maps =
will take you there.  You can arrive & register for the car show (no =
charge, BTW) anytime after 9:30, Sunday morning.  I don=E2=80=99t know =
when registration closes, but I=E2=80=99m sure you will be welcomed with =
open arms, whenever you arrive.

=20

here is the latest:

=20

1.	PADOT has been VERY busy, in Washington County, for the past many =
weeks and, in particular, in Mt. Pleasant Twp.  So, although most roads =
that have been oiled & chipped are just fine to drive our cars on, by =
now, be advised that the road I live on (and which you will have to =
drive on, to get to registration) was just done this past Thursday.  =
It=E2=80=99s really not a problem, provided you are not in a hurry.
2.	To avoid most of the oil & chips, if you are coming from Bridgeville =
(via route 50), or Canonsburg (via 980, to 50), drive past the first =
turn onto Southview Road and go to the next turn, onto Southview Road, =
about 2.5 mile farther west, on route 50.  Then, you will only have a =
=C2=BD mile of slow running, to get over the oil & chips.
3.	Leaving the start of the tour, the 92 mile tour route turns left, =
leaving my driveway and goes 1/3 of a mile, before turning onto freshly =
PAVED (zero gravel/oil & chips!) Baker Road.
4.	The 64 mile route turns left, out of my driveway and goes back to =
route 50, into Hickory.  If you=E2=80=99d rather avoid the oil & chips, =
on Southview Road and a short stretch of them, on Wabash Ave. (total =
distance of well under one mile), in Hickory, we can easily do that.  =
Just ask me, when you get here and I=E2=80=99ll hook you up.

=20

This morning, I finally finished the odometer check, on the 92 mile =
route and the roads are in great shape.  Both routes use some of the =
same roads and I promise you that you will not be disappointed with the =
roads, or the great scenery, particularly on a sunny day and viewed from =
the many ridges you=E2=80=99ll be travelling along.

=20

Let=E2=80=99s have a STRONG showing for George!

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01D8CAD2.EB3101B0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph
	{mso-style-priority:34;
	margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:0in;
	margin-left:.5in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
	{mso-list-id:1735619750;
	mso-list-template-ids:-884456032;}
@list l0:level1
	{mso-level-tab-stop:.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level2
	{mso-level-tab-stop:1.0in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level3
	{mso-level-tab-stop:1.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level4
	{mso-level-tab-stop:2.0in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level5
	{mso-level-tab-stop:2.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level6
	{mso-level-tab-stop:3.0in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level7
	{mso-level-tab-stop:3.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level8
	{mso-level-tab-stop:4.0in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level9
	{mso-level-tab-stop:4.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l1
	{mso-list-id:1868832442;
	mso-list-template-ids:164915640;}
ol
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
ul
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>The Iron Butt version takes 2 =
hours and 40 minutes to run, so I=E2=80=99d say between 9 and 10 would =
be fine.=C2=A0 Probably closer to 9 would be best.=C2=A0 Earlier, if you =
like.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Barry Martin =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, September 17, =
2022 6:42 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [WPTA] =
George Yonker Memorial Tour &amp; Car Show @ Krepps Covered =
Bridge......update<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud,<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>For the =
iron but, what time do you suggest leaving your =
place?<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Barry&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from my iPhone<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>On Sep 17, 2022, at 3:36 PM, abcoz--- via =
Wpta &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>=EF=BB=BF<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>For those =
of you not wanting to do the driving tour, but still wanting to show =
your appreciation of George, You can just go to Krepps Covered Bridge, =
in Mt. Pleasant Township, on Covered Bridge Road.&nbsp; Google Maps will =
take you there.&nbsp; You can arrive &amp; register for the car show (no =
charge, BTW) anytime after 9:30, Sunday morning.&nbsp; I don=E2=80=99t =
know when registration closes, but I=E2=80=99m sure you will be welcomed =
with open arms, whenever you arrive.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>For those =
hardy souls planning to do some DRIVING, tomorrow morning, here is the =
latest:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><ol =
style=3D'margin-top:0in' start=3D1 type=3D1><li class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo3'>PADOT has been VERY =
busy, in Washington County, for the past many weeks and, in particular, =
in Mt. Pleasant Twp.&nbsp; So, although most roads that have been oiled =
&amp; chipped are just fine to drive our cars on, by now, be advised =
that the road I live on (and which you will have to drive on, to get to =
registration) was just done this past Thursday.&nbsp; It=E2=80=99s =
really not a problem, provided you are not in a =
hurry.<o:p></o:p></li><li class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo3'>To avoid most of the =
oil &amp; chips, if you are coming from Bridgeville (via route 50), or =
Canonsburg (via 980, to 50), drive past the first turn onto Southview =
Road and go to the next turn, onto Southview Road, about 2.5 mile =
farther west, on route 50.&nbsp; Then, you will only have a =C2=BD mile =
of slow running, to get over the oil &amp; chips.<o:p></o:p></li><li =
class=3DMsoListParagraph style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo3'>Leaving the start of the tour, the 92 mile tour route turns left, =
leaving my driveway and goes 1/3 of a mile, before turning onto freshly =
PAVED (zero gravel/oil &amp; chips!) Baker Road.<o:p></o:p></li><li =
class=3DMsoListParagraph style=3D'margin-left:0in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo3'>The 64 mile route turns left, out of my driveway and goes back to =
route 50, into Hickory.&nbsp; If you=E2=80=99d rather avoid the oil =
&amp; chips, on Southview Road and a short stretch of them, on Wabash =
Ave. (total distance of well under one mile), in Hickory, we can easily =
do that.&nbsp; Just ask me, when you get here and I=E2=80=99ll hook you =
up.<o:p></o:p></li></ol><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This morning, I finally finished the odometer check, =
on the 92 mile route and the roads are in great shape.&nbsp; Both routes =
use some of the same roads and I promise you that you will not be =
disappointed with the roads, or the great scenery, particularly on a =
sunny day and viewed from the many ridges you=E2=80=99ll be travelling =
along.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Let=E2=80=99s have a STRONG showing for =
George!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>__________________________________________=
_____<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>------=
-------------------------------<br><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.wptriumph.org">http://www.wptriumph.org</a><br><br>Don=
ate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>U=
nsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/wpta/[email-masked]</a><br><br>=
<o:p></o:p></p></div></blockquote></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01D8CAD2.EB3101B0--

--===============8427391248913994193==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============8427391248913994193==--