Subject: [WPTA] Watkins Glen.....who's still going, this year?

From: abcoz--- via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 15:27:09 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6624815482723850476==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002B_01D8C205.219CF870"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D8C205.219CF870
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm leaving for WG first thing Thursday morning and returning home on
Monday.  I'm curious to learn who else will be going besides Terry Orr, Jay
Galbreath, Bruce Stutzman, Ed Woods and Jerry VanVlack.

Our numbers, for this trip, seem to be well down from previous years.

So, who else will be going?

Bud

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D8C205.219CF870
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m leaving for WG first =
thing Thursday morning and returning home on Monday.&nbsp; I&#8217;m =
curious to learn who else will be going besides Terry Orr, Jay =
Galbreath, Bruce Stutzman, Ed Woods and Jerry VanVlack.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Our numbers, for this trip, seem to be well down from =
previous years.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, who else =
will be going?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bud<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D8C205.219CF870--

--===============6624815482723850476==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6624815482723850476==--