Subject: [WPTA] Dzus Dnuz meeting

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 08:17:55 -0400

--===============6443542566314384134==

--00000000000086dc9f05e477f151

The meeting scheduled for Monday is postponed till later in the week.
It will take more time to organize the BCD material.
Stay tuned.
Bruce

--00000000000086dc9f05e477f151

<div dir="ltr">The meeting scheduled for Monday is postponed till later in the week.<div>It will take more time to organize the BCD material.</div><div>Stay tuned.</div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--00000000000086dc9f05e477f151--

--===============6443542566314384134==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6443542566314384134==--

---

From: wirenut12 via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 18:19:16 -0400

--===============8064766362687441992==

----_com.samsung.android.email_750246740003370
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

VGhhdCdzIEh1Z2gncy5IZSB3YXMgbG9va2luZyBmb3IgaXTCoMKgU2VudCBmcm9tIFNhbXN1bmcg
R2FsYXh5IHNtYXJ0cGhvbmUuCi0tLS0tLS0tIE9yaWdpbmFsIG1lc3NhZ2UgLS0tLS0tLS1Gcm9t
OiBSb2JlcnQgQXN0b3IgdmlhIFdwdGEgPHdwdGFAYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQ+IERhdGU6IDcvMjMv
MjIgIDY6MTcgUE0gIChHTVQtMDU6MDApIFRvOiBCcnVjZSBTdHV0em1hbiA8c3R1dHp0cjRAZ21h
aWwuY29tPiwgQnJ1Y2UgU3R1dHptYW4gdmlhIFdwdGEgPHdwdGFAYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQ+IFN1
YmplY3Q6IFJlOiBbV1BUQV0gRHp1cyBEbnV6IG1lZXRpbmcgRm91bmQgdGhpcyBhZnRlciB0aGUg
c3Rvcm1zIG9uIFNhdHVyZGF5LldvdWxkIGxpa2UgdG8gZ2V0IGl0IGJhY2sgdG8gdGhlIG93bmVy
LkJvYlNlbnQgZnJvbSBZYWhvbyBNYWlsIG9uIEFuZHJvaWQgICAg

----_com.samsung.android.email_750246740003370

----_com.samsung.android.email_750246745080971
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_750246745080971
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_20220723_172348.jpg"; size=2306669
Content-ID: <com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_1_1700_RAW_1658614722538>

/9k=

----_com.samsung.android.email_750246745080971--

----_com.samsung.android.email_750246740003370--

--===============8064766362687441992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

http://www.wptriumph.org

--===============8064766362687441992==--