Subject: [WPTA] pitt race

From: Victor Kennedy via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 21:09:07 -0400

--===============1189181712900175010==

--0000000000003ebdc005e3a56fcf

i I will be going down to the pitt race on sat where is the meeting spot
for the volunteers / I should be getting there about 730-8

--0000000000003ebdc005e3a56fcf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">i I will be going down to the pitt race on sat where is th=
e meeting spot for the volunteers / I should be getting there about 730-8=
=C2=A0</div>

--0000000000003ebdc005e3a56fcf--

--===============1189181712900175010==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1189181712900175010==--