Subject: [WPTA] June Dzus

From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 10:42:20 -0400

--===============1186993081907592272==

--000000000000c040d605df9abb9d

The meeting is scheduled for May 30 which happens to be Memorial day.
So, lets switch to Tuesday May 31.
6:00 at Sunny Jims

Get those articles and photos in by Friday hopefully.
Bruce

--000000000000c040d605df9abb9d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The meeting is scheduled for May 30 which happens to be Me=
morial day.<div>So, lets switch to Tuesday May 31.</div><div>6:00 at Sunny =
Jims</div><div><br></div><div>Get those articles and photos in by Friday ho=
pefully.</div><div>Bruce</div></div>

--000000000000c040d605df9abb9d--

--===============1186993081907592272==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1186993081907592272==--